Next Generation Marketing Reviews

Updated 3 Sep 2020

3.6
Next Generation Marketing CEO Kevin Braden
Kevin Braden
  1. "BEST COMPANY I'VE WORKED FOR"

Current Employee - Event Assistant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Next Generation Marketing part-time for more than a year

Pros

Very invested in your growth. Positive place to work. Everyone is always willing to help. How quickly you can grow with the company! Bonus structure!! Getting bonuses for working hard and moving forward with your goals is awesome!

Cons

I can't think of any.... This is by far the only company that is just as invested in me as I am in them.

Continue reading
  2. "A Company you will Grow with"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager

I worked at Next Generation Marketing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You learn how to run a business. You build Life long friendships. You will Grow and be challenged . Very thankful for the opportunity

Cons

I loved every minute of it

"What is this"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Next Generation Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Not an ideal place to work

Cons

Management takes advantage of employees and is not honest

Executive Office Manager

We are truly sorry that what started as a great relationship opportunity ended the way that it did. However, we do not agree with your feedback. At our company, we truly invest in the goals, motivations, and desires of every team member here. We will do our best to provide the training necessary to reach those goals, but team members do need to rise to the occasion. It's because we hold our team accountable and have high expectations that we drive such positive results. We are very proud of our transparency and our communication about all of our processes here, and we are sorry you saw things differently. We urge you to be careful of your words online. Because of your interpretation of your experience here, others could miss out on an opportunity to learn, grow, and work for a company that truly cares for their people. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

4. "Bad work ethic"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Next Generation Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

CEO is a great guy and willing to help you when you are struggling.

Cons

Most of the employees or what they call mentor is really helpful, but some of the so-called "mentor" is getting to work late, leaving work early, texting all day, going to refill their water bottle every 10-20 mins, talking to co-workers rather than talking to customers like we suppose to, and took longer breaks basically not setting a good example for you or others, will turn on you and rat on you if you do what they do. This is just a very bad work ethic. I thought they were supposed to be my mentor but instead just another slacker. Shame on them.

HR Manager

Thank you for your review. I am sorry you had a bad experience with our team as we always strive to become better and better for not only our team but our clients as well. If you would like to give anymore feedback feel free to email info nextgenmarketinginc.com

5. "Good working culture and people is friendly"

4.0

I worked at Next Generation Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Provide good coaching to teach you the product knowledge and how to communicate well with your customers. Having a good working culture in company and among the team. Teach you how to build the team and be a good leader. Influence you with the high energy and teach you how to stay positive. The CEO is down to earth, open-minded.

Cons

It depends on what you want to expect.

6. "An Amazing Place to Work"

I have been working at Next Generation Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company has such an engaging environment that is very team-oriented where people are challenged and able to grow. The people here are always willing to help you achieve your goals. It's such a positive environment that makes me happy to go to work every day.

Cons

None. I love it here!

"It was alright"

2.0

I worked at Next Generation Marketing full-time

Pros

Good experience and stuff to learn

Cons

Bad hours and bad pay

Executive Office Manager

Thank you for reviewing Next Generation Marketing Inc. We would like to further assist you but we cannot gather any details from your review. Please contact us at hr@nextgenerationmarketinginc.com so we can obtain the information we need so that we can make any improvements necessary to our program based on your experience.

"Fairytale vs reality"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Next Generation Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are no pros I can think of

Cons

A lot of fairytale/make believe growth when in reality you are just a sales person

Executive Office Manager

We would like to address your concerns, but we are left with a lot of questions from your review. Please send us an email at HR@NextGenerationMarketingInc.com so we can better assist you.

"Everyone is a salesperson here (regardless of position hired)"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Next Generation Marketing part-time for less than a year

Pros

sales experience and talking to people

Cons

no full time, all part time, you only make money if you're a good salesperson it feels as though they use you to sell products for other companies and that you're expendable, they seem to have a high turnover rate

Executive Office Manager

We are sorry that you had a negative experience with our company, and we would like the opportunity to address your claims. We have many different positions and growth opportunities here. As you can see on our website and our social platforms, we offer a multitude of benefits that you cannot find at any other company: such as, travel, continued education, upward mobility, a world-class team, and valuable mentorship with our CEO and other leaders. We are sorry that this was not your experience, and we urge you to be mindful with your words so others can get the opportunity that they deserve. We know that this company is not for everybody, as we do have very high standards, but for those that are eager and willing to learn, it can absolutely change their lives for the better.

"Too much promises and too much Santa Claus stories and make belief bright future."

Event Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Next Generation Marketing for more than a year

Pros

Working alone without management in front of you

Cons

Money money money...got to make the money or its the highway folks. No make the money..u will get fired or be treated like a crap.

Executive Office Manager

We would like to address your claims. We are in no way feeding our people "make believe stories" as your review describes. We have never in our 13-years in business had a review that was so misleading and untrue. We have a very clear plan for our team which outlines all of the ways they can promote themselves in our business. Whether the respective team member chooses to use these to move up the ladder within Next Generation Marketing Inc. that is their journey, and everyone's journey is different. We try our hardest to give all of our knowledge and expertise to our team members because we truly care about them. We urge you to watch your words as your review is very misleading, uses blatant lies, and makes a mockery of the business we've built solely to benefit our team.

Found 28 reviews