Next Generation Marketing Reviews

Next Generation Marketing CEO Kevin Braden
Kevin Braden

"My Experience"

I have been working at Next Generation Marketing full-time

Pros

I have known the owner for almost 3.5 years now! I can't believe it has already been that long! I had the opportunity to work with him and his team very early in my career with the organization. I actually got to fly out to train with his team on a new client. They are always very skilled and drive amazing standards. So it was an honor to work with the team. I've gotten to know him and his wife over the last couple years. I love her!! She is the sweetest!! It is so fun to work with people and it feels like a big family.

Cons

no issues with the company

2. "Marketing Assistant"

2.0

I have been working at Next Generation Marketing full-time

Pros

Good to be able to gain experience in sales

Cons

Not good pay and no benefits

February 27, 2019HR Manager

Thank you for leaving a review about Next Generation Marketing Inc. We take this matter very seriously, as it boils down to the foundation of our business. We offer a multitude of benefits for our team that are outlined on our website and our social media, as well as talked about frequently in office and gone over when hired. We are sorry that this did not come through for you and we would be happy to speak with you more about this matter at miriam@NextGenerationMarketingInc.com. Nonetheless, your feedback will be taken into consideration as we continue to improve our processes here.

3. "Amazing Environment"

4.0

I have been working at Next Generation Marketing full-time

Pros

Amazing environment, the CEO encourages open communication and support, if you earn commission it is good money

Cons

The commute and sometimes had to work very long hours

"Account Manager"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Daly City, CA

I worked at Next Generation Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing culture & environment, I learned a lot from NGM. Also, the CEO of the company is experienced, quite knowledgeable, and he taught me a lot, this is one of the reasons why I worked for NGM for 2 consecutive years. when you work for a company & there's a room to grow and develop your skills, I think everyone should take advantage of it. It's a great place to work for especially if you are looking for management & entrepreneurial skills.

Cons

Each company has problems & if there're no problems it means that the company is not growing.

Continue reading
  5. "Be part of the Next Generation!"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Next Generation Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been with NGM for more than a year and I am an Account Manager. The team atmosphere and winning culture is infectious. CEO Kevin Braden is a powerhouse. We are always working to get better and the support system is amazing. You promote yourself in this business and the sky is the limit.

Cons

None than I can think of.

6. "Account Manager"

I have been working at Next Generation Marketing full-time

Pros

Amazing career opportunity! You truly feel like part of a family with this NGM. Fun and friendly atmosphere while also maintaining a professionalism that is hard to come by in other companies. Next Generation truly takes pride in their work and everybody works hard.

Cons

I can’t think of any cons! I love working at Next Generation.

"Great Place to work!"

I have been working at Next Generation Marketing full-time

Pros

There is a lot of room for growth as long as you are willing to put in the work. The owner and office manager are really willing to work with you to help you improve. The company culture is great, really centered around succeeding together.

Cons

It can sometimes require long hours and weekends (but the pay can definitely make up for it!)

"Be up front"

I worked at Next Generation Marketing full-time

Pros

great co worker Okay for entrepeneurial dreams

Cons

Bad pay, everyone makes the same amount even account managers which is literally a title because they aren't compensated for it No regard for traveling distance, I was traveling 100 miles a day for less then a fast food job No real growth opportunites within the company besides a change in title Not clear with what the job entailed, you'll get hired under a title and are told you will be doing things that fall under that title when in reality you are doing what every one there does which is sales which isn't for everyone causing the high turn over rate in employees

October 23, 2017Executive Office Manager

We have multiple compensation plans available and each plan is discussed upon employment. We apologize if at any time our hiring process was less than satisfactory, we always strive to make sure everyone who joins our team to have endless opportunities for goals, travel, and networking. We do have different growth options in our business, each person does start at entry-level and then grows from there. Thank you for your feedback.

"Be honest!"

in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Next Generation Marketing

Pros

- high energy - good platform to start a career in sales

Cons

- No clear career path - Bad pay (base + commission - which isn't straight forward) - They post different job profiles to attract talent but there's really one job to do- direct marketing of their client's products at retail stores and make as many sales as possible. you have to go through 3 interview rounds to learn this truth. -

July 27, 2017HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback about your time with us. We offer a variety of compensation plans that are thoroughly discussed prior to starting your first day with us. These compensation plans are based on experience and skill sets. We work with big box retailers to help bridge the gap between consumer and clientele. We apologize if at any time our presentation of what we do was not clear or that our compensation plans were not straight forward enough. Thank you.

"Work Life Balance"

I worked at Next Generation Marketing

Pros

Growth Opportunities, Nice co-workers

Cons

No work Life balance, paid $10 dollars an hour, extremely unorganized. I do not recommend working here.

July 27, 2017HR Manager

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the growth opportunities and your coworkers while you worked at Next Generation Marketing. We apologize if you felt there was little work life balance as we try and make as much balance happen as possible. Our compensation plans variety and all are discussed and agreed upon employment.

Found 26 reviews