Next Generation Marketing Reviews

Updated 9 Mar 2020

3.2
Next Generation Marketing CEO Kevin Braden
Kevin Braden

"NGM is a Great Place to Work"

5.0

I have been working at Next Generation Marketing full-time

Pros

Some of the best people I've ever had the chance to work with! Everyone is super positive and friendly. The CEO is one of the most generous people I've ever met and he truly cares about his employees--not just as employees but as individuals as well. I've learned so much in my time working here because of the way others have invested their time and resources into me because they truly want to see me succeed. There is so much room for growth and they emphasize that by working hard you can and will achieve your goals.

Cons

no cons, I sincerely enjoy working here

"Okay"

4.0

I worked at Next Generation Marketing

Pros

The company is great. The money is great. Could be much worse. Not a bad job at all guys. Thanks

Cons

Not really aware of any cons that don't come with pretty much very single other job that is out there

"Account Manager"

1.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Next Generation Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was introduced to really amazing people.

Cons

This job is a scam. You get paid $10 an hour with a commission of only 10% of your sales while you are stationed within a Costco. This is a pyramid scheme. The CEO says that you can own your own chunk of the business in 12 months or less yet he hasn't been able to promote anyone! If he was truthful he would tell his interviewees 10 years until you are promoted. They don't pay for transportation and you have to commute 2 hours or more everyday. The CEO doesn't practice what he preaches and motivates his people with words and no action. He only cares about himself and it shows in the misstreatment of his people.

Continue reading

July 27, 2017HR Manager

We'd like to address a few concerns within your review. We are not a pyramid scheme, we have never asked employees to purchase products for resell, this is the true essence of a pyramid scheme. Our growth opportunities are solely based on meeting goals, clientele, markets and how hard someone wants to open their own market in the future. We apologize if at any time you felt mistreated or unheard. We pride ourselves on having an open door policy with all of our employees. We would love to resolve whatever further issues, please email our Human Resources Department via email at hr@nextgenerationmarketinginc.com. Thank you.

"Ok Experience"

I worked at Next Generation Marketing

Pros

This is a place for growth in my opinion. I believe that they do allow space for growth, however it takes an extremely long time to reach even the next step/salary raise. This is a sales job, with the emphasis that you are essentially "running your own business" but I didn't feel like that at all.

Cons

Extremely long hours at times and you may be standing for hours on ends. The schedule is a bit awkward so don't expect the standard 5 day work weeks. Also if you are looking for growth, this is a good step, but if you want to grow within this company, be prepared for a lot of sacrifices.

January 13, 2017HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback about your experience with Next Generation Marketing. We love to that you found our firm to be a place of growth! However; we'd like to discuss a few points within your review. We definitely believe in the start up mentality and sometimes that does not match everyone's professional goals. Through our start up mentality, we have an ever-changing schedule in order to fit the needs of our clients. Thank you for all of your feedback and please do not hesitate to reach out to our Human Resources Department via email, hr@nextgenerationmarketing.com.

"Amazing Opportunity"

5.0

I have been working at Next Generation Marketing

Pros

Feels like working with family, great pay, training is amazing, support from management is the best that I have ever had. Communication is open and encouraged. Advancement opportunity is easy to achieve and is supported by the entire team, you move as fast as you desire. Your overall growth as a person is greatly enhanced by the opportunity provided by this employer.

Cons

Some travel (never required, always voluntary and paid for in full by company), your performance is directly related to your advancement.

"Entry Level Event Assistant"

1.0
    Event Coordinator/Account Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Next Generation Marketing for less than a year

Pros

You get to learn a lot about what it takes to run a business. You get to work with a lot of cool people.

Cons

The company doesn't care about its employees. You either get your commission or your wage, but they falsely advertise that you get both. They don't pay for transportation, and typically the commuting itself takes 3 or 4 hours out of your day. The pay is also extremely low. You have to work weekends and this job does not allow you to have a life.

Continue reading

October 12, 2016HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback about your experience with Next Generation Marketing. We pride ourselves in providing a positive, growth orientated atmosphere where we believe in pushing individuals to reach their full maximum growth. The benefits clients get from creating a partnership with us is that we believe in partnering the best individuals with each client campaign and sometimes those individuals do not sync correctly with our clients. We apologize that our career opportunities did not align with your professional goals.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 26 reviews