North American Dental Group Reviews

Updated 10 Jan 2021

4.1
North American Dental Group CEO Kenneth Cooper
Kenneth Cooper
Pros
  • "NADG encourages continued education online & onsite(in 34 reviews)

• "Through the coronavirus pandemic NADG never ceased to amaze me at their dedication to their team members and patients(in 23 reviews)

Cons
  • "You are not appreciated, under paid, no raises, treated like you are replaceable(in 10 reviews)

• "NADG is growing at an exponential rate(in 5 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. Featured Review

"Great job"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Port St Lucie, FL

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits, the culture of the company is good and really employee oriented.

Cons

Pat could be better. Work long hours.

2. "Growing"

Current Employee - Orthodontic Assistant in Atlanta, GA
    No Opinion of CEO

Pros

Good work morale. Great Doctor

Cons

None that I can think of.

3. "Ok"

2.0
    Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Toledo, OH

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time

Pros

Nice, benfits, nice, doctor is very nice

Cons

low pay, short staff, traning

4. COVID-19

"My Story with The CIO and why he let me go"

Former Employee - Systems Engineer

I worked at North American Dental Group full-time

Pros

Sorry, I don't want to answer that.

Cons

Last Christmas party December 2019. The CIO noticed that I don't drink. And, I was giving my drinks to coworkers. He asked me," why are you not drinking?" I said, I don't want to drink; he told me, "is that because of a religion," I told him yes, he asked me," what is your religion," I told him a Muslim. He told me I didn't know that I have a Muslim within my IT department. At the next meeting, he said to everyone on the speaker from Pittsburgh that "Hey guys, I just want to let you know that we have a Muslim here" I felt terrible, but I didn't show it. I knew that my days are over. The CIO changed, He stopped talking to me, and I felt there was something wrong; I addressed that to my co-workers multiple times. When the COVID19 hit, I knew that the CIO would get rid of me. I wasn't a senior there also; I wasn't a new hire. So the CIO let three guys seniors go and let one guy new hire go to get to me. There were eight new hires. He kept them. I told the IT manager that the CIO is not a good man (racist). And I hope he will get fired too. I learned a few months later that they fired him. I got my job in 2019 and received a promotion within the same year because I was a hard worker....and they let me go in 2020 because of my religion. Never answer a question about your faith and what you believe Thanks

5. "WORST EVER"

Former Employee - Manager in Taylor, MI

I worked at North American Dental Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Did not see many PROS, not unless up are upper management

Cons

Everytime I see a job posting it gets too me. Over worked, underpaid for starters. The upper management team (The ones that were there when us new comers were there) I was with former 22 almost 23 years, with NADG stuck out little over a year! They have no morals, during management meetings they would push 8 + hours of BS and had us go back and push it down the throats of our staff! Bonuses what bonus ubtainable, very, very out of reach. At first you want to believe that you can do the job to get it done with your team and doctors, but not! Save yourself the trouble go private practice even of your looking for a stepping stone and or experience. Managers too expected to work 45+ week no overtime. Now do some research on this! An ex-manager I would guess has filed law suite in Florida over this. RUN, RUN and then RUN Good luck!

6. "Run"

Former Employee - Coordinator in Toledo, OH

I worked at North American Dental Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I don’t have any pros

Cons

Run. This place only focuses on numbers. It’s about money. They don’t care about the patients or employees. The culture is toxic. They beat you down. Worst company I have ever worked for.

7. "Work"

2.0
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Flat Rock, MI
    No Opinion of CEO

Pros

Good pay, benefits dental health vision

Cons

When you're a manager you have no life

"Great family to be a part of- they respect my skills as a RDH and give me the necessary tools"

Current Employee - Dental Hygienist RDH in Lombard, IL

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

They practice what they preach. They say they care for us as team members and provide all the PPE necessary ( and then some) to keep us safe. Also, especially in this day and age, where so much cultural unrest and disrespect is prevalent, I feel that NADG has created a safe and respectful enviroment. Their core valuesnalign with mine. They offer the best care for the patient as well as their team members. And have the latest and greatest equipment and technology that makes my job easier.

Cons

There are many services we provide during an appointment for patients and sometimes it can be somewhat overwhelming for patients as well as providers.

August 3, 2020North American Dental Group

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We’re grateful for your feedback and to have you on the NADG team!

9. COVID-19

"COVID Support & Patient Care"

Current Employee - Dental Hygienist

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

As a clinician, NADG fully supports a strong hygiene program. During COVID, the company provided countless hours of continuing education online. The communication from the leadership team was on point. Really gives hygiene a voice in the practice and encourages a strong periodontal program. Not only do they provide education around gum disease, but we are equipped with awesome cavitron tips and sharp hand scalers. They partner with a company to sharpen your instruments regularly.

Cons

The benefit package could improve.

10. "Reviews"

4.0
    Current Employee - Front Desk Coordinator

Pros

Fast paced, nice people to work with.

Cons

High turn over rate, does not follow through with peer reviews.

August 3, 2020North American Dental Group

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re grateful for your feedback and will use it to continue to improve NADG for our patients and teammates. We’d appreciate the opportunity to address your feedback directly. Please reach out your manager or HR business partner to discuss

Viewing 1 - 10 of 202 English Reviews