North American Dental Group Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Found 128 reviews

4.2
North American Dental Group CEO Kenneth Cooper
Kenneth Cooper
Pros
  • "They honestly care about the Team Members(in 15 reviews)

• "I’ve had positive experiences with NADG so far(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "There have been no raises, incentives or bonuses in the time I have worked here(in 9 reviews)

• "No one could really answer any questions I had for the short time I was working at this office(in 5 reviews)

1. "Fast Growth"

Current Employee - Team Member in New Castle, PA

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Always new, exciting, and challenging work. The development team is fantastic and seems to always finding great partners. The Patient Service Center is first class! I find myself grateful to be a part of such a dynamic company.

Cons

The commute into work gets old. Would like to see better benefits. Would like to have more open lines of communication.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! The only thing I think we really need to work on is more effective communication to all the teams.

North American Dental Group2019-06-10
  2. "Amazing Culture, exponential Growth opportunities"

Current Employee - Regional Director of Operations in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

A lot of companies talk about culture, but very few of them walk the walk like NADG. Everyone I work with I truly genuine and care for each other. This organization has had tremendous growth and continues to provide opportunities for their team members. I have great benefits, I have true servant leaders, and I have grown professionally. I’m grateful and proud to be part of this organization.

Cons

Fast growth means you need a good team that’s capable to go through the hard times. Not a Con for me, but if you are looking to chill at work and have boring days, this is not for you.

North American Dental Group2019-05-31
  3. "Review"

Current Employee - Accounts Receivable Specialist

Pros

Nice time off, holidays off

Cons

Pay is very low, no raises

Advice to Management

Start giving raises

North American Dental Group2019-06-09
  4. "The in office work environment in awful!"

Former Employee - Office Manager in Cleveland, OH

I worked at North American Dental Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The main office has a lot of people to support you.

Cons

This company is about money and not patient care. If a patient has money, the schedule will be cleared and the dentist will take care of everything. If the patient doesn't then the care they will receive is ok at best. The newest team of doctors is horrible and they push money more then patient care. They over diagnose immediate treatment just to make a dollar. Against everything I believe.

Advice to Management

Your culture and values in writing are amazing. Follow them, even if you don't excel every year financially.

North American Dental Group2019-06-16
  5. "Collaborative team environment focused on caring for people"

Current Employee - Recruiter in New Castle, PA

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great communication and collaboration between multiple teams. Focused on caring for people - internal teams, partners and patients. Always looking for the next thing that can make us improve what we do. Solid benefits, strong leaders, competitive compensation.

Cons

Geographically spread out - so not a lot of times that we are all together in the same room

North American Dental Group2019-05-03
  6. "Culture is truly amazing!"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

*truly practice the culture they preach *energized, exceptional leaders *respect, compassion and empathy at all levels *always evolving and growing for the better *Incredible support from all levels of company *shows gratitude to all team members

Cons

Not really any cons at this time.

North American Dental Group2019-04-30
  7. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Treatment Coordinator in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

They care a lot about culture and taking care of their employees. They offer great benefits and is a fun company to work for.

Cons

Uniforms are not covered by the company.

North American Dental Group2019-04-26
  8. "Teamwork makes the dream work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Pros

*They truly care about the Team Members and see them as family. *Want to always create the patient bond experience not just about the money. *Gratitude's company wide * Incredible PTO * It's not corporate, it's Family Dentistry. * If you work hard, show up on time, the reward is there. Both financially and overall career growth.

Cons

None at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue what your doing and never lose focus on the core values that have made us successful.

North American Dental Group2019-04-10
  9. "A company full of gratitude"

Current Employee - Patient Service Center

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

At NADG, gratitude is the foundation of the company. Everyone is a pleasure to work with.

Cons

The benefits could be better.

North American Dental Group2019-02-04
    • "Exceptional Culture!"

Pros

Exceptional place to work where everyone is a team member and not an employee. Working for a company where gratitude is always at the fore-front is amazing and appreciated.

Cons

I truly enjoy what I do and even though I believe there is always room for improvement with anything in life there is nothing that stands out to me as a con.

North American Dental Group2019-02-04