Find jobs for Data Processor

"Great Company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Data Processor in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Onfido full-time for less than a year

Pros

The thing I like most about Onfido is the company's culture. Everyone I work with is highly talented, very supportive and determined. The company is growing very quickly and adapting to change. This is a very important skill and will take Onfido a long way ahead. I think this company has a bright feature It is very hard to find a company where employees actually enjoy work. Having worked for several companies in the past, I have truly enjoyed working with Onfido the most. Finally, I feel like everyone across the company from the founders to the associates are always keen to hear your feedback, work across teams and believe in the company's vision.

Cons

Communication can be a bit challenging with having different teams in different countries, especially with an 8 hour time difference. I think communication is something every company could improve on.

Continue reading

Onfido Response

May 28, 2018Cofounder & COO

Glad you are enjoying our culture. Noted re knowledge sharing, thanks for the feedback.

"Good company, but no pension and be aware of the surroundings/people"

Current Employee - Data Processor in London, England

I have been working at Onfido full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Salary. The job description read one figure, but what I was offered was actually more. This was nice to see! - Assistance. Everyone is really friendly, and willing to help at any time. - Growth. It's nice to see the startup company secure new big name clients and see it continually grow in all areas.

Cons

- No pension! - Socials/People. I'm a quiet person and prefer to just come in and get my work done. Onfido likes to make you contribute and get involved, which is not a bad thing, but seems quite forced at times. There are more quiet, reserved people there, which is nice. There are always opportunities to socialise and take part in groups, which are not compulsory, thank lord! But it's nice for those who like it. Everyone is young at Onfido. In my late 20s, I feel like one of the older people there! I prefer to work with a range of ages. This may appeal or be a deterrent for some. - Environment. The kitchen tables are right by the desks, so it very quickly becomes distracting hearing everyone's lunch conversations while working right beside them. A bigger office would be nice. Things are a little cramped. The pool table also, is a distraction at times as it's right by the desks and sofa. Onfido is a shock for those coming in from a large, corporate company, which having now experienced both. It's quite daunting and distracting. - Beware of Service Delivery/Data Processor role. They do not tell you what team you will be joining. They may now as I was part of a bigger group of new joiners, but they split us up into skills and interests into the different teams, to do particular checks and work with particular clients.

Continue reading

Onfido Response

September 8, 2017

Hi, It sounds like the start up environment wasn't for you. You'll be glad to know we've introduced a fantastic new pension, bought a new pool table/table tennis table and the diversity of our team is always something we look to improve and so have hired from across a broad range of all the diversity groups. Thanks, ZeShaan

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews