Onfido Researcher Reviews

Husayn Kassai

"Company that cares"

Current Employee - Researcher in London, England

I have been working at Onfido full-time for less than a year

Pros

Onfido really cares about employee experience and talent retention. To achieve that they offer very flexible working hours / working from home policy, learning and development opportunities. Your path to progress within the company is also very clear. Most importantly, the people are work with are great. I've not worked in any other company where I didn't encounter any communication issues / personality clashes etc. Your managers and colleagues are there to help and look out for you, always open to discussion. Great vibes, there are basically no blocks stopping you from doing your best work.

Cons

As the company's growing rapidly, the office is getting crowded. There's plenty of company events that sometimes take up a chunk of your time. I believe those problems will be eventually resolved.

Continue reading

Onfido Response

May 30, 2019Cofounder & COO

Thank you for the positive feedback! Feels great knowing that we're giving you an enjoyable career experience. We'll keep expanding the office space as we grow too :)

"a new star in AI companies"

Current Employee - Researcher in London, England

I have been working at Onfido full-time for less than a year

Pros

As a member in researcher team, I really enjoyed that we are always working on state-of-the-art machine learning techniques.

Cons

few publication from research team

Onfido Response

April 2, 2018Cofounder & COO

Thanks for the positive review. We'll work on more publications and patents to those we already have :)

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews