Onfido Researcher Reviews

Updated May 28, 2019

Found 3 of over 149 reviews

5.0
Onfido CEO Mike Tuchen (no image)
Mike Tuchen
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company that cares

May 28, 2019 - Researcher in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Onfido really cares about employee experience and talent retention. To achieve that they offer very flexible working hours / working from home policy, learning and development opportunities. Your path to progress within the company is also very clear. Most importantly, the people are work with are great. I've not worked in any other company where I didn't encounter any communication issues / personality clashes etc. Your managers and colleagues are there to help and look out for you, always open to discussion. Great vibes, there are basically no blocks stopping you from doing your best work.

Cons

As the company's growing rapidly, the office is getting crowded. There's plenty of company events that sometimes take up a chunk of your time. I believe those problems will be eventually resolved.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Cofounder & COO

Thank you for the positive feedback! Feels great knowing that we're giving you an enjoyable career experience. We'll keep expanding the office space as we grow too :)

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Research Engineer

Jan 16, 2017 - Machine Learning Engineer/IDV Researcher in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

* People are very friendly and helpful. * Nice team environment, lunch together everyday in the office or the park. * Very interesting and challenging problems to solve. * Great personal development, on both research and software engineering skills. * Great support, understanding and trust from cofounders and managers. * Pool/ping pong table to relax during break.

Cons

Too much snacks and drinks, put on weight easily.

5 people found this review helpful

Onfido Response

Hi, Thanks for writing this review! I hope you're using our exercise subsidy benefit covering 50% of any money you spend on sports and exercise up to the value of £50 each month! Cheers, ZeShaan

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

a new star in AI companies

Nov 15, 2017 - Researcher in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a member in researcher team, I really enjoyed that we are always working on state-of-the-art machine learning techniques.

Cons

few publication from research team

1 person found this review helpful

Cofounder & COO

Thanks for the positive review. We'll work on more publications and patents to those we already have :)

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews