OpenMarket Opérateur Reviews

Jonathan Morgan
  1. "Great people!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at OpenMarket full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really enjoy the people that I work with, we're doing impactful work and the company is going through some great transformations to prepare for new products and growth.

Cons

Some restraints imposed on OpenMarket by parent company Amdocs, which sometimes result in longer approval processes for technical integrations and budgets, but it appears that this is improving.

Continue reading

OpenMarket Response

CEO

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and insights. We are proud of the work that we have been accomplishing with our team members at OpenMarket and are excited to hear that you are having a positive experience. Your feedback is valuable and I welcome the opportunity to learn more about your thoughts.

"Best Place I Have Ever Worked"

Current Employee - Operations

I have been working at OpenMarket full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible schedule, wonderful management, autonomy, strong financials, 15 days paid sick, 23 days PTO, above avg health and dental coverage, fun industry, employees are valued, collaborative environment

Cons

Some people don’t appreciate what they have here

Continue reading

OpenMarket Response

Great to hear this is the best place you have ever worked. We agree and are glad that OMies (employees) find this to be a valued, collaborative environment. Also excellent to learn that you enjoy the benefits and perks – we work hard to make this a place where everyone can thrive and grow. We appreciate your ongoing feedback. Jonathan Morgan, CEO, OpenMarket

"OpenMarket - Transition and Growth"

Current Employee - Operations in Seattle, WA

I have been working at OpenMarket full-time for less than a year

Pros

I recently joined OpenMarket and made the decision to transition based on a few reasons: My positive experience with the recruiting process as a diversity candidate, the culture, and how impressed I was with everyone I met - especially the new CEO (Jonathan Morgan). I am entering this organization during a time of change and transition and understand that change is not embraced universally. The employees are highly skilled, very talented and invested in working together during this time of transition and growth.

Cons

The stunning view of the water can be distracting :)

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews