OpenMarket Sales Director Reviews

Updated 14 May 2018

OpenMarket CEO Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

"I highly recommend OpenMarket as a great place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Director in Boston, MA

I have been working at OpenMarket full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

OpenMarket is a great place to work. I've really enjoyed my 6+ years with the company.

Cons

I work from home, so I miss being in the office everyday with my colleagues.

"Major improvements recently, and ongoing!"

Current Employee - Sales Director

I have been working at OpenMarket full-time for more than a year

Pros

OpenMarket has recently had a new CEO, who has really shaken up the organization with many new hires and some people who have been let go. I can only imagine that some negative reviews here are a result of underperformers being let go. The good things I see in OpenMarket is that there is a great team in place now, and we're expecting some really good things from having new capabilities and fresh perspectives coming on board. The CEO is excited about growth and not stagnation, which has really lifted the organization.

Cons

It's unfortunate to see people let go, or depart on their own in any organization, including people who are really smart and potentially very valuable. I do believe that the vast majority of people who have left as a result of restructuring will alleviate drag on the organization and we're already seeing results of that.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews