Pegasus ERP Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Paul Lewis
  1. "Rubbishes"

Former Employee - Oracle Analyst in London, England

I worked at Pegasus ERP Solutions for more than a year

Pros

Avoid avoid avoid a oid a oid

Cons

The Owner has the morals of a convict

Advice to Management

Avoid

Pegasus ERP Solutions2019-04-19
  2. "Sound Team, Positive place to work"

Current Employee - Salesforce Recruiter in Pinner, England

I have been working at Pegasus ERP Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The MD has kept excellent synergy across the business from the start, everybody gets along, nothing better then feeling so free to ask a question like how do you attribute a client etc and someone will always come over and take the time to show you, Paul's worked hard to build and sustain so far a really sound place to work, it's positive, it's good fun we will get out do a top Restuarant, go bowling, go karting, well...

Cons

Nah, good company. Well having milk and coffee always in the kitchen would be helpful but a brisk walk to the shops won't kill you!!

Pegasus ERP Solutions2015-11-16
  3. "Long Term vision set out for staff not just the company!"

Current Employee - SAP Recruitment Consultant in Pinner, England

I have been working at Pegasus ERP Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The lion share of my career so far has been spent at Pegasus, I did leave and worked at Modis for a while but just did not get the same drive and positive feeling each day the same as Pegasus and after a conversation with the Director I was back in my old seat! When you are past a number of years within recruitment you do have to consider what your options are, remaining hands on, team lead etc. When the director set...

Cons

You are expected to commit your objectives on a daily basis which naturally keeps you on the train however you can sometimes have a poor week and it's obvious however it is only for best interests at the end of the day.

Pegasus ERP Solutions2015-11-15
  4. "Top Commission amongst ERP Recruiters"

Current Employee - SAP Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Pegasus ERP Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

A financially rewarding recruiter, they have got the bar perfectly placed for motivation, for recruiters billing more then £120k it's proper you have your quarter bonus, car incentive and end of year bonus which can alone be £10,000 at Christmas. Best return for the actual recruiter.

Cons

Quite driven to bill constantly but I expect it's the same anyway in recruitment.

Advice to Management

Keep structure in place at all times however in general great place to work. I earnt a 10k pay check two months in a row!

Pegasus ERP Solutions2015-08-31

Pegasus ERP Solutions Response

November 18, 2015ERP Recruitment Director

For recruits considering joining... We focus strongly on ensuring you are passing the 10K month gross profit, we feel at this stage in permanent large rewards immediately begin yes!

5. "Not just a job!"

Current Employee - SAP Recruitment Consultant in Pinner, England

I have been working at Pegasus ERP Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked at Pegasus for a number of years within the SAP division. Its a great company to work for so many reasons, great training from trainee to senior recruiter with the most unique Directorship opportunity in the ERP recruitment market and I am well on my way to achieving this clearly exciting status at the company!

Cons

Very little to be honest, Pegasus has an exceptional structure to support recruiters success and is always welcome to new ideas. Its hard to put a finger on one element of the business it really is a full joy to be part of the team and the companies future.

Pegasus ERP Solutions2014-09-10

Pegasus ERP Solutions Response

November 18, 2015ERP Recruitment Director

Thankyou, you and all the team make it not just a job!

Found 5 reviews