Philadelphia Corporation for Aging Delivery Driver Reviews

Updated 23 May 2018

2.5
Philadelphia Corporation for Aging President & CEO Holly Lange (no image)
Holly Lange
1 Rating

"Former Driver at The Meal Distribution Center on N 17th street."

Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Philadelphia Corporation for Aging full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good starting wage. Medical Benefits/Sick/Personal/Vacation Days are good and the agency is very transparent. The CEO is on target and so is upper management. A rewarding job with many benefits. You feel good about what you are doing.

Cons

The lower management located "onsite" can be unprofessional and as another reviewer wrote appears to be "one-sided" Yes! when it comes to hiring Whites. Unfortunately, I too experienced this and had vehicles assigned to me given to friends of the manager who live or may have lived on his street. This along with a "Street" mentality was a deciding factor on leaving. I miss the job but did not forget.

Continue reading

"MDC Driver A waste of time."

1.0
    Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Philadelphia, PA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Philadelphia Corporation for Aging full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time. Helping the Elderly and disadvantaged in The City Of Philadelphia.

Cons

You have to work double to get that Holiday. The upper management with whom have all been there for over 10 years act like they have no idea to handle Snow and bad weather. Everything is in turmoil. Also Sorry to have to throw this out there in this day and age but Hiring People of "NON COLOR" is a big issue at The Meal Distribution Center. The ratio is slanted.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews