Find jobs for Intern

André Calantzopoulos
  1. "Good Experience!"

Former Intern - Intern in Manila, Manila

I worked at Philip Morris International for less than a year

Pros

- leadership trainings - your choice of dept

Cons

- Cant say much cos it was just 2 mos of internship

2. "Internship in PMI"

Former Intern - Intern in Moscow

I worked at Philip Morris International for less than a year

Pros

Amazing team and people, competitive salary

Cons

Monotonous work, hard to grow

July 20, 2020Philip Morris International

Hello, thank you for your positive review! We are glad that you had a good internship with us, that you enjoyed the working benefits, such as salary, and were happy with the team and people at the Moscow offices. Our people are indeed our greatest asset, and we want to ensure we can provide them with a positive work environment. We are sorry to hear you felt the work you were assigned was monotonous. Our aim is to ensure that every voice is heard, so we take your comments seriously and thank you for your honesty. Thank you for recommending us to your peers! We wish you all the best for your future career. Why not follow us on social media @insidePMI to stay up-to-date on our latest news.

3. "Was highly satisfied"

I worked at Philip Morris International for less than a year

Pros

Excellent management, very cooperative. Loving and friendly environment.

Cons

There are no negative points in this company, totally the best place.

July 2, 2020Philip Morris International

Hi, thank you for your feedback and for rating us five stars. We are very happy that you have enjoyed your internship with us and that you have expressed PMI as the best place. Why not keep in touch with us by following our social media @insidepmi page? Thank you again and all the best for your future career!

4. "good company for start"

Former Intern - Intern in Kiev

I worked at Philip Morris International

Pros

good opportunities for students without work experience

Cons

too many steps of selection

July 20, 2020Philip Morris International

Hello, thank you for writing us a review! We are happy to hear you had a positive outlook of your internship with us and that you would recommend us to your peers and consider us a good company to start as a student. We are sorry to hear you feel that the selection process has too many steps. Our people are indeed our greatest asset, and we want to ensure you were selected among the best. Thank you for recommending us to your peers! We wish you all the best for your future career. Why not follow us on social media @insidePMI to stay up-to-date on our latest news.

5. "Great Experience"

I worked at Philip Morris International for less than a year

Pros

Work on real and meaningful projects

Cons

It is far from my residence

July 2, 2020Philip Morris International

Hello, thank you for your positive review! We are glad that you had a good internship with us and that you had the experience to work on meaningful projects. We wish you all the best for your future career, and we thank you again for your time to write a review. Why not follow us on social media @insidepmi to stay up-to-date on our latest news.

6. "Learning as a professional in a friendly environment"

Current Employee - Intern in Madrid
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time for less than a year

Pros

A company to learn and grow. The corporate culture is outstanding, I felt welcomed since the first day.

Cons

It's difficult to get an offer after the internship.

May 4, 2020Philip Morris International

Hello, thank you for your positive review! We are glad that you had a good internship with us, that you enjoyed the work atmosphere and had the opportunity to learn and grow from working at PMI offices in Madrid. Our people are our greatest asset, and we want to ensure we can provide them with a positive work environment. We are also very happy to read that you would recommend us to your peers. We take good note of your comment regarding progress at PMI after the internship and thank you for your comment and honesty. We wish you all the best for your future career. Why not follow us on social media @insidepmi to stay up-to-date on our latest news?

7. "Great environment and colleagues"

Former Employee - Engineer Intern

I worked at Philip Morris International full-time for less than a year

Pros

Supervisor is friendly and guide me patiently, also the colleagues are very friendly

Cons

Not really for an intern

June 2, 2020Philip Morris International

Hello, thank you for your positive review! We are glad that you had a good internship with us, that you had a good experience with the management in your team and that you experienced a friendly work environment. This is one of our main goals throughout every department. We are sorry to hear you feel the experience was not suited for an intern, at Philip Morris, our aim is to ensure that every voice is heard, so we take your comments very seriously and thank you for your honesty. We wish you all the best for your future career. Why not follow us on social media @insidepmi to stay up-to-date on our latest news.

8. "Nice office environment, not sure it's best for entry level"

I worked at Philip Morris International

Pros

Nice office environment, Good pay, talented affiliates, innovative

Cons

Out of all the things, PMI should strictly monitor whether the affiliates stick to restricted smoking zones if they want to smoke or iqos. Even though there were separate smoking zones, some managers frequently used iqos during meetings, and some of them in their office. What's the point of asking consensus to non-smoking team members whether they can smoke or not in front of them? I found this very ironic as it seemed too different from their vision. I'm not saying all the affiliates do, it's just some of them. I'm sure this has already been reported, but for all the other non-smokers within the company, please strictly monitor them.

9. "great company"

Former Intern - Retail Intern in Athens

I worked at Philip Morris International for less than a year

Pros

great company, great opportunities for professional growth and international career

Cons

toxic colleagues, tobacco is a dying industry

10. "Treasury department"

Former Intern - Intern in Kraków
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Philip Morris International for more than a year

Pros

Very nice culture. Diversity. Rewards initiative and hardwork. Good work/ life balance

Cons

open mindedness should be more encouraged, thinking outside the box

Found 55 reviews