Find jobs for Project Manager

André Calantzopoulos
  1. "Project Manager"

5.0
    Current Employee - IS Project Manager in Melbourne

I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great salary and benefits,(car, health insurance, on-site gym, flexible working conditions). They invest in your development Great travel opportunities

Cons

Limited career opportunities unless internationally mobile ( in melbourne) A bit boring!!

2. "Fast pace"

Former Contractor - Project Manager in Lausanne

I worked at Philip Morris International for more than a year

Pros

Salary is very good indeed

Cons

Crazy pace might be killing for someones

"Great place to work"

Former Employee - Project Manager

I worked at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good salary, good benefits, good career opportunities

Cons

Hard to adapt culture, people with high level of ego

November 13, 2019Philip Morris International

Hi there! It’s great to hear you enjoyed your time (more than 10 years) at PMI and that you benefited from the career development opportunities that are offered here at PMI. However, we are sorry to hear you felt that the culture was difficult to adapt to. At PMI we believe in fostering an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone's views are heard and where everyone can experience a productive working environment. Thanks again for leaving your review and we wish you the very best in your future career.

4. "Smart people good environment"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Moscow
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Productive and effective team, vision of future and resources to make your projects

Cons

Sometimes very weird choice for hiring newcomers - they do nothing, get double salary and then leave - demotivates the team

October 21, 2019Philip Morris International

Hi, thank you for leaving your review and for recommending us as an employer! We're glad to hear that you are as excited as we are about our vision for the future and that you find PMI's work environment an effective and productive one. We are sad to hear though about your thoughts on the new people joining - can we suggest you approach your line manager to raise your concerns? Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we really appreciate your feedback.

5. "Great"

Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time

Pros

Excellent employers working within the business

Cons

Not enough employees in the business

November 15, 2019Philip Morris International

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to read that you feel surrounded by an excellent peer group of professionals but we are sad to hear you feel that the teams could be increased in number. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts about this and wish you continued success here at PMI.

6. "Fantastic international and diverse company"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Lausanne

I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Infinite career opportunities, high compensation & benefits, diverse company

Cons

Internal politics and ego's are heavy in OC

September 25, 2019Philip Morris International

Hi, thank you for the time you've taken to leave us a review! We are delighted you're enjoying the benefits offered at PMI and that you would recommend us to a friend. We are sorry though, to hear you find the culture at PMI to be somewhat politicised and competitive. We aim to ensure competitive behaviour remains a balanced part of a healthy working environment to help individual progression and progression as a team. Thank you once again for your feedback and to stay up to date with our news why not follow us on social media @InsidePMI?

7. "Only with friends"

Current Employee - IT Project Manager

I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you are friend with someone, you will get promoted

Cons

Buenos Aires office has become a nest of poison snakes called managers

September 25, 2019Philip Morris International

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear you feel it's the connections that help people get promoted - we always strive to put an emphasis on promoting employees based on merit and skills, rather than connections. We highly encourage you to talk with your line or HR manager to raise your concerns. Thank you for your feedback!

8. "International career possibilities difficult"

Former Contractor - Project Manager in Stockholm, Stockholm

I worked at Philip Morris International for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits and nice people

Cons

Very hierarchical and lots of policies . Very difficult to work abroad.

January 24, 2020Philip Morris International

Hello there, thank you for your time in leaving us a review. We are glad to read that you have enjoyed our company benefits and that you've got along well with your colleagues. However, it's unfortunate to hear that you felt the environment was too political, at PMI we believe in creating supportive work conditions. We also take good note on your advice to management, we indeed, encourage a healthy communication between management and employees in order to achieve the best working environment possible. Thank you again for your review and we wish you the very best in your future career.

9. "Project Manager"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Peshāwar

I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time for more than a year

Pros

Client supports the ideas and lends full support to any initiative, tobbaco industry is most rewarding

Cons

Work life balance is a major issye when providing services to client. The reward and progress mulls all the cons.

February 8, 2019Centralized Community Management

Hi and thank you for your time in leaving us a review. We are happy to see that you would recommend us to a friend and that you have a positive outlook towards our company. Regarding the overtime you are mentioning, we at PMI, want to provide our people with the opportunity to balance their commitments. It is something we’re increasingly working towards, providing options like the possibility to work remotely, compress the working week, work part-time or take and unpaid leave. Thank you again for your comment!

10. "Great place great team great culture"

5.0
    Current Intern - Manager Projects in Neuchâtel

I have been working at Philip Morris International for more than 10 years

Pros

A lot of challenges, opportunity to grow

Cons

Some inefficiencies exist , many people does the same thing without knowing each other

Found 18 reviews