Philip Morris International Supervisor Reviews

André Calantzopoulos
  1. "Supervisor"

Former Employee - Customer Support Supervisor in Karāchi

I worked at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great ambience to work in.

Cons

No cons exist in my opinion.

March 27, 2020Philip Morris International

Hi, there. Thank you for your 5-star review. We are happy to know that you enjoyed the work environment while working at PMI. Our people are our greatest asset, and we want to ensure we can provide them with a positive work environment and career development. We care about their well-being and work very hard to give them the best possible experience at our company. Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We wish you the best of luck with your future career and why don't you stay updated by following us on social media @InsidePMI.

2. "Change positions and get move in your expertise"

4.0
    Former Employee - Planning Supervisor

I worked at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

big projects with advanced approach good remuneration

Cons

regulated thus limited in possibilities to promote product staying for too long in this Company will reduce your expertise to inner frames of this business

January 10, 2020Philip Morris International

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad that you enjoyed the company benefits and feel you were able to contribute to big projects. This is one of our main goals that we aim to achieve within each department across the company. However, we are sorry to hear you feel that your expertise did not develop enough with your time with us. Furthermore, it's great to see that you would recommend us. Why not follow us on social media @insidePMI to stay tuned! :)We thank you again for your time and wish you all the best!

"Great name but lowsy culture"

2.0
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Toronto, PE
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great benefits, international opportunities

Cons

Culture is quite toxic. Focus on employees has decreased over the past 5 years.

November 15, 2019Philip Morris International

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad that you appreciate our company benefits and international opportunities for more than 5 years now. However, we are sorry to hear that you feel that the focus on employees has decreased over the last years. For us, our people are our greatest assets! We encourage you to talk about it to HR or to contact your line manager. Thank you once again for your feedback.

4. "Great job with full range of responcibilites"

Former Employee - SUPERVISOR REGION RRP COMMERCIALIZATION in Kiev

I worked at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

team building possibility, leraning on the fly

Cons

work life balance is always in a risk zone in PMI

November 13, 2019Philip Morris International

Hi there, thank you for the 5-star score! We are very glad that you have enjoyed your time at Philip Morris Ukraine for more than 8 years! However, we are sorry to read about your feeling regarding the work-life balance. At PMI we openly and actively promote a healthy work-life balance through our FLEXability work program which allows PMI employees to design their own work schedules to suit their work-life balance needs. This is something we take very seriously at PMI. That being said, thank you again for leaving us a review and why not follow us on social media @InsidePMI to stay in touch.

5. "Supervisor CE"

Current Employee - Supervisor CE

I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time

Pros

Fair employer with great benefits

Cons

Needs relocations to have career

October 1, 2019Philip Morris International

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we're happy to hear that you have enjoyed your time working at PMI so far. It's great to see talented and hardworking employees benefiting from working with us. It is however, a shame to hear that you feel you had to relocate to progress your career. PMI is a global company, and as such we expect to be able to provide support for you to develop yourself in every way possible. You may learn more watching the videos in the Careers playlist of our YouTube channel. Thanks again for your review!

"Benefits"

Current Employee - Area Supervisor in Kuala Lumpur
    No Opinion of CEO

Pros

Flexi working hours, company worktool/benefit vehicle

Cons

Ad-hoc tasks are frequent

September 25, 2019Philip Morris International

Hello, and thank you for sharing your excellent experience working for Philip Morris (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (PMM). We're glad you are able to benefit from flexible working hours, and a company vehicle. These benefits are key to ensuring our employees have all the necessary tools to help us achieve our common goals in the most efficient ways possible. Thanks again for your review and we wish you the best of luck in your career development with us! Feel free to follow us on Social Media @philipmorrismalaysia

7. "Great"

Former Employee - Process Supervisor in Marikina City

I worked at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Competitive Salary and develop your job career

Cons

KPI indicators are very plenty

October 1, 2019Philip Morris International

Hi there! It’s great to hear you’ve enjoyed your time at PMI and benefited from career development. We're sorry to hear you felt overwhelmed by your KPIs. We try to ensure that all employees at PMI have the opportunity to be challenged and to advance their career through development, which can mean that the KPIs can be ambitious, but we also work hard to ensure our employees have all the tools and support they need to do their best work. Thanks again for your review and we wish you the best of luck in the future.

8. "Work life balance"

4.0
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Kuala Lumpur

I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexi leave for every month

Cons

Increment of year lower than other company

September 25, 2019Philip Morris International

Hello, and thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear that you are happy about the flexibility we offer our employees. We believe our people are our strongest asset, which is why we offer attractive packages which we feel allow us to nurture the best talent. Thanks again for leaving us a review.

"Great Career Path"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Kuala Lumpur

Pros

Organization that promotes diversity, growth and an equal-opportunity employer

Cons

Workload can varies depending on departments and competitive environmet

September 25, 2019Philip Morris International

Hi there! We’re very happy to hear that you have had the opportunity to grow as an individual and expand your career within PMI. Hearing about your excellent experience is what motivates us to continue providing the highest quality of support and care for our employees. We trust you will be able to rise to any challenge knowing that your efforts are both valued and appreciated. Thanks for your review and please feel free to recommend us to your peers and to follow us on Social Media @InsidePMI.

"Good employee and work life balance"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Kuala Lumpur

I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Equal opportunities for career advancements

Cons

Confusing directions in some business plans

August 29, 2019Centralized Community Management

Hi and thanks for your 5 star review and your recommendation. We do indeed, strive to give our people equal opportunities to grow in their careers as professional evolution of our employees really matters to us. We are sorry however, that you feel confused regarding some business plans. Feel free to sit down with your manager to seek clarification, and thank you again for your positive feedback, why not follow us on @insidePMI to hear our latest news?

Found 26 reviews