Philip Morris International Employee Reviews about "good salary"

Updated 21 May 2020

3.9
Philip Morris International Chief Executive Officer André Calantzopoulos
André Calantzopoulos
Pros
  • "Working environment pleasant for innovative product development in a Pharma settings(in 82 reviews)

• "Good work life balance, good salary, relocation opportunities(in 69 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "good salary"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Good company to work"

Former Employee - Business Analyst

I worked at Philip Morris International full-time

Pros

Good work life balance, good salary, relocation opportunities

Cons

Adding social value, improvement, fulfilment

February 7, 2020Philip Morris International

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad that you enjoyed the company and that you feel you were able to maintain a good work-life balance, and benefit from a good salary and relocation opportunities. This is part of the company culture we strive to achieve. However, we are sorry to hear you feel that your time with us did not add as much social value and fulfillment as you expected. Furthermore, it's great to see that you would recommend us. Why not follow us on social media @insidePMI to stay tuned! :) We thank you again for your time and wish you all the best!

2. "Great learning experience"

Former Contractor - Talent Acquisition Specialist

I worked at Philip Morris International

Pros

good salary, professional co-workers, wast opportunity to learn

Cons

challenged work-life balance, "contractor" contracts

July 2, 2020Philip Morris International

Hi there and thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad that you have overall enjoyed your experience at Philip Morris International and that you mention a vast opportunity to learn. Indeed, we focus in providing our people with great career development. However, we are truly sorry to hear you are not happy with the work-life balance and the working hours. We strive to create the best working environment and are sorry to hear you felt this way. Thanks again for your feedback and we wish you all the best in your future career.

"Philip Morris"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Lausanne

I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

good salary, good work conditions,

Cons

no work life balance, no support for talent development

May 15, 2020Philip Morris International

Hi and thank you for the time in leaving us a review. We are happy that you've enjoyed the benefits received and the work conditions provided for over 10 years of working for PMI. Our people are our greatest asset, and we want to ensure we can provide them with a positive work environment and career development, so we are saddened to read your comments regarding lack of talent development and encourage you to speak to your HR or line manager as well as visiting the internal learning platform. Again, thank you for your feedback and honesty, and we wish you the best for your career.

4. "6 months lab analyst"

Current Contractor - QC Lab Analyst in Bologna

I have been working at Philip Morris International for less than a year

Pros

Good company, good salary, good team environment. There is a procedure for everything.

Cons

Could be better organized, highly unlikely to get a full time position, difficult to grow inside, continuous movement of people between labs that creates an endless spiral of people with multiple skills.

5. "Positive"

Former Contractor - Strategic Planning Analyst in Athens

I worked at Philip Morris International for more than a year

Pros

Good Salary Great environment Challenging work Rotational positions

Cons

No cons so far found

6. "Good company to start you career"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Moscow

I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

- Good salary - A lot of trainings and courses - Opportunity to work abroad

Cons

- Subjective salary grade system - Dark market, not a lot of activities - Too political

March 9, 2020Philip Morris International

Hi, there. Thank you for your review! We are happy to know that you are enjoying the company benefits such as the opportunities to work abroad and the training courses. Our people are our greatest asset, and we want to ensure we can provide them with a positive work environment and career development. We take good note of your comment regarding corporate politics and subjective salaries. We would advise you to speak to your line manager or HR contact regarding these issues. Why not follow us on social media @insidepmi to stay up-to-date on our latest news. We thank you again for your time to write a review.

7. "Want to be part of a huge transformation ?"

I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time

Pros

Good salary and employee benefits

Cons

Exciting but with a lot of uncertainty.

December 23, 2019Philip Morris International

Hi and thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to read that you are happy with the benefits we provide. Indeed, at Philip Morris International, we believe that our employees are our greatest assets. We agree with you, we are currently going through a massive transformation. It's a very exciting period but it does indeed come together with some uncertainties. Should you have any doubts or issues, do not hesitate to talk about it with your line manager or your HR contact person, they will be happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for your review.

8. "Worth it if you have a good boss"

Former Intern - B2C and Trade in Athens

I worked at Philip Morris International for less than a year

Pros

Good salary Good working environment Good work-life balance

Cons

A lot of people with market experience only and not a descent degree join the office when they exceed a certain age. As a result they are not professionals and as efficient as they should.

December 14, 2019Philip Morris International

Hello, thanks for your feedback. We’re glad that you have enjoyed a variety of company benefits such as remuneration, work-life balance and other perks of your PMI Internship in Athens. However, we are saddened to hear how you feel about the management, as our aim is to create a vibrant, diverse and inclusive environment across our whole organization. Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.

9. "very good experience"

Former Intern - Internship

I worked at Philip Morris International for more than a year

Pros

Grat working environment, good salary.

Cons

Tobacco business is facing a revolution with the new heated tobacco products. Has a negative impact on the factories that produce conventional cigarettes, like Portugal.

December 2, 2019Philip Morris International

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it's much appreciated. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time at PMI as an intern, and were able to enjoy from the friendly work environment and salary benefits. This is something we aim to achieve across every department within the company. Our transformation leads to many rapid and impactful changes, as we convert factories to produce smoke-free products, however, we are committed to providing our employees with all the support they need in this time of transformation and offering the best possible working solutions. Thanks again for your positive review and we wish you the best of luck for the future.

10. "too bureaucratic"

Former Intern - Digital Marketing in Munich, Bavaria

I worked at Philip Morris International for less than a year

Pros

good salary good working conditions

Cons

not honest and misleading at times

December 23, 2019Philip Morris International

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear you were able to enjoy from the good working conditions and salary benefits PMI has to offer. However, we are sorry to hear you feel there is a lack of honesty in the workplace. At Philip Morris, our aim is to ensure that every voice is heard, so we take your comments very seriously and thank you for your honesty. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review.

Found 69 reviews