Philip Morris International Employee Reviews about "working environment"

Updated 3 Aug 2020

Philip Morris International Chief Executive Officer André Calantzopoulos
André Calantzopoulos

Reviews about "working environment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Nice environment for a summer internship"

I worked at Philip Morris International full-time

Pros

Very nice and friendly working environment

Cons

Slightly disorganized work among divisions

Philip Morris International

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review, much appreciated! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time at PMI and were able to benefit from the friendly work environment. This is something we aim to achieve across every department within the company. We take your comment regarding the disorganized manner of the work, and we really appreciate your honesty. Thanks again and best of luck to you in the future.

2. "Worth it if you have a good boss"

Former Intern - B2C and Trade in Athens

I worked at Philip Morris International for less than a year

Pros

Good salary Good working environment Good work-life balance

Cons

A lot of people with market experience only and not a descent degree join the office when they exceed a certain age. As a result they are not professionals and as efficient as they should.

Philip Morris International

Hello, thanks for your feedback. We’re glad that you have enjoyed a variety of company benefits such as remuneration, work-life balance and other perks of your PMI Internship in Athens. However, we are saddened to hear how you feel about the management, as our aim is to create a vibrant, diverse and inclusive environment across our whole organization. Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.

3. "very good experience"

Former Intern - Internship

I worked at Philip Morris International for more than a year

Pros

Grat working environment, good salary.

Cons

Tobacco business is facing a revolution with the new heated tobacco products. Has a negative impact on the factories that produce conventional cigarettes, like Portugal.

Philip Morris International

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it's much appreciated. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time at PMI as an intern, and were able to enjoy from the friendly work environment and salary benefits. This is something we aim to achieve across every department within the company. Our transformation leads to many rapid and impactful changes, as we convert factories to produce smoke-free products, however, we are committed to providing our employees with all the support they need in this time of transformation and offering the best possible working solutions. Thanks again for your positive review and we wish you the best of luck for the future.

4. "INKOMPASS Intern"

Former Intern - INKOMPASS in Sofia

I worked at Philip Morris International for less than a year

Pros

PMI has a dynamic and challenging working environment which allows its employees to develop a wide variety of skills while, at the same time, feel respected and valued.

Cons

As it is a company that is trying to transform the industry that it is in, some processes could still be a little bit slow but the company is trying to face and resolve issues as soon as they arise.

5. "QA MAnager"

I worked at Philip Morris International full-time

Pros

Working environment pleasant for innovative product development in a Pharma settings.

Cons

Limited pipeline due to industry structure .

Philip Morris International

Hello there, and thank you for the 5-star review! We are glad to hear that while you worked at PMI you enjoyed the working environment. We pride ourselves on our approach to enabling innovative transformation which is a large part of our goal to disrupt an industry and to change the lives of millions of men and women. We appreciate your thoughts in regards to limited pipeline and will take your thoughts into consideration. We wish you the best of luck in the future career and thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review - and why not follow us on social media @InsidePMI

6. "My experience at PMI as an INKOMPASS interns"

Current Intern - INKOMPASS

I have been working at Philip Morris International

Pros

Great working environment. Encouraging and supportive colleagues. You get tasks and responsibilities from day 1. Your voice matters and you opinion is valued.

Cons

I honestly have no cons to point out. I has a great experience.

7. "Great place to work"

Former Intern - Support Specialist in Almaty

I worked at Philip Morris International for less than a year

Pros

- Friendly and open work environment; - Excellent opportunities for learning; - High salary and great bonuses.

Cons

Did not really find, probably, because of short-term internship.

Philip Morris International

We are pleased with the very positive review you have left for Philip Morris Kazakhstan. It is pleasing to see that you thought the working environment was good and found we offered great opportunities to develop your professional skills and experience. It is important for us to create an environment where we can get the best out of our employees and harness their individual skills and personalities. We are pleased you did not find any negatives during your short-term internship. Hopefully that would be the case even if you stayed for a long time with our company. Thank you for your feedback, and perhaps you would consider following us on social media @InsidePMI?

8. "E-commerce Analyst"

Current Intern - INKOMPASS in Athens

I have been working at Philip Morris International for less than a year

Pros

Good working environment Learning new things

Cons

No cons

9. "Very fruitful internship on a professional and personal aspect"

Former Intern - Space Planner in Lausanne

I worked at Philip Morris International for less than a year

Pros

Dynamic, creative, open-minded, great working environment, excellent connections

Cons

The hierarchy might slow down some processes, caused by multiple levels of approval that are needed.

Continue reading

Philip Morris International

Thank you for taking your time to leave feedback and also for the five-star review! We are very pleased you felt fulfilled by the role both personally and professionally. We aim to create a dynamic working environment which enables all of our employees to best contribute according to their abilities and we are glad your positive feedback is centered on those topics. Thank you, again, for your positive review and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

10. "Exceptional Internship Experience"

Former Intern - Inkompass Marketing in Jakarta

I worked at Philip Morris International for less than a year

Pros

Proper onboarding program, great working environment, project-based work, and way above average compensation for an internship program,

Cons

You're working for a tobacco company.

Found 84 reviews