Find jobs for Account Executive

ProCare Therapy Account Executive Reviews

Updated 10 Dec 2019

4.0
ProCare Therapy President David Alexander (no image)
David Alexander
  1. "Awesome place to work"

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Love the atmosphere, everyone wants to see you succeed!

Cons

Not really any negatives. IT all comes down to your attitude and what you want to get out of this job!

December 12, 2019Marketing Specialist

Thanks for the kind remarks. We appreciate your hard work, dedication, and positive attitude!

"Perfect Work Life Balance and Great Culture"

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible PTO, Great Benefits, Culture and Supportive Team for Career Advancement

Cons

Constant changes with learning new softwares and tools

June 13, 2019Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We love to hear that you are enjoying the work life balance and appreciate your thoughts on our technology changes. We will keep this into serious consideration moving forward.

3. "Junior AE or Summer Intern???"

Current Employee - Junior Account Executive in Tucker, GA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than a year

Pros

My coworkers are amazing individuals. Someone is always willing to assist or help you in any way they possibly can.

Cons

Between Operations, Management, and Sales no can tell you what your specific job title is or give an idea of what your job responsibilities are. One minute you are treated as a Summer Intern (no job experience;1st job type scenario) then the next moment you are a Junior AE (only because you have more job and education experience than a Summer Intern), but you both are doing the exact same things as far as tasks are concerned.

June 3, 2019Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in our helpful, caring colleagues and are glad that you have experienced their kindness. As for job titles, as we are continually improving our processes, as well as career pathing and will consider your advice for the future.

4. "Account Executive-Unlimited potential and support!"

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been an employee at ProCare Therapy for almost a year & I can truly say it has changed my life. I have never worked at a company that puts such an emphasis on culture & success. They provide daily and weekly training, a one on one mentor ship program, and ample room for growth & earning potential. Since starting here, I have nearly doubled the salary that I was making prior to this position. If you are looking for support, employee recognition, and unlimited growth in your career, then this is the place for you. When it comes to this position, you truly get out what you put in. ProCare is more than a job, it has become a family to me.

Cons

I can't think of any cons, per say. You are given a detailed description of the job upon hire so you are fully aware of what to expect. The position is great, the company is great, and the opportunity is there. What more could you want out of a company?

Continue reading

"Account executive - not the best place to work"

1.0
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I worked at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice office Good for a new grad with no experience A lot of training Fun activities and volunteer work Flex hours

Cons

Commission is 2% No one stays more than a year They hire way too many people Management is terrible Sweat shop People call on top of each other because there are too many people hired and not enough business.

April 16, 2018Vice President Marketing

Thank you for your feedback, and we’re sorry that you didn’t have a better experience at ProCare. The majority of our team members have been with ProCare for multiple years, and we strive for each new recruiter to follow a similar path by offering continuous training and mentorship. Our leaders also participate in training throughout the year and welcome constructive feedback. We have been consistently revamping our commission plans to be competitive with the market while also allow recruiters a chance to grow after achieving set goals. Best of luck to you in your next position!

"A waste of time for real recruiters looking for growth"

1.0

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very casual dress code

Cons

There is an established group of “cool kids” in this company. Most of these people have established and maintained the viable business. It is very hard for new recruiters to come in and group their book of business. It is set up for those same 25 people to thrive while the new people just float for a year or so. In the year I was there, I saw 25 people quit or be fired. Think twice before wasting your time.

April 10, 2018Vice President Marketing

We appreciate the feedback and are sorry you feel this way. ProCare strives to provide every recruiter with the same tools and training to succeed. We have several newly hired colleagues on our team who have experienced tremendous success within one or two years of being on board, and our successful veterans serve as mentors by helping with one-on-one support as needed. However, this job is not an easy one and takes a certain drive, attitude, and resiliency to succeed. We apologize that you did not find this success here, but wish you all the best in your next position!

"Account Executive"

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great working environment and culture. Numerous resources to be able to succeed with a nice support and training team. Overall, this is an extremely great working environment.

Cons

Not enough time for work. Many team building activities to keep you distracted during the work day. Many people wouldn't find this to be a con.

"ProCare Therapy Recruiter"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really enjoy working with such a diverse group of people. In my short time here, I have met some pretty great friends. I think the pay is definitely fair for first time recruiters. The company truly cares about our success and wealth in the company, which I appreciate!

Cons

I would like to see less cliques of people and more inclusion. I have nothing negative to say about ProCare Therapy! I would like to see more work at home days (because who doesn't)! And possibly more commission. Other than that I love it here.

"Love my ProCare Family!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I absolutely love my ProCare family. I have been working for the company over 6 years and I can truly say it's one of the best jobs I've ever had in my career so far. It honestly feels like a family and we care about each other, inspire one another, and life each other up.

Cons

I am having a hard time thinking of some cons. Maybe offer more work from home days or telecommuting?

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 9 reviews