ProCare Therapy Reviews

Updated 21 Jul 2020

4.3
ProCare Therapy President David Alexander (no image)
David Alexander
  1. "Master degree (special education MC SPECIALIZATION)"

Current Employee - Special Education Teacher in New York, NY

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I'm a senior teacher, these child's needs a qualified teacher.

Cons

Care, disability, live like a family

Continue reading
  2. "ProCare Therapy - Excellent Management for Contract School Psychs"

Current Employee - School Psychologist

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

ProCare's staff is always very supportive and available. If I have a need or problem, they return my communication quickly and work hard to resolve the problem - Although, there have be few problems. ProCare has been successful in placing me in positive environments. They have not only sought out good places to work, but have explored and been successful in obtaining positions in locations of my choosing. Beginning my sixth year with ProCare and could not be more pleased.

Cons

They do not always explore the school calendar and will develop contracts that do not allow adequate time before and after school to prepare or complete the school year but they are receptive to suggestions for change.

July 22, 2020Marketing Specialist

We appreciate the feedback and take this into consideration as we move forward. Thank you for your dedication to the school system and for being such an awesome ProCare team member!

3. "Excellent Agency"

Current Employee - Speech Therapist in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Procare Therapy helped me find my current job through Mr. Tyler Borotto. He is amazing. He makes sure that I will get a job and he actually placed at a very good school district. He also makes sure that I am getting the correct work hours and makes sure that the people in the school district are treating me right. He calls me every so often to check if I am doing fine with work.

Cons

Since I am working for school district, I don't have summer job and no pay. However, Mr. Tyler Borotto is trying his best to find me a job for summer.

July 22, 2020Marketing Specialist

We are happy to hear you enjoy the school district you are currently working with and thanks for leaving us your critiques as well. We hope we can continue to partner together more in the future to serve the schools in need.

4. COVID-19

"Amazing Compensation and Accessibility"

Current Employee - ABA Technician in Kirkland, WA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for less than a year

Pros

ProCare offers amazing compensation for their employees, and hires employees who are amiable, and want to work well with their colleagues. My time with ProCare has been unusual, due to Covid-19, however even during this strange time my recruiter Tyler Borotto was able to go to bat for me and ensure I would be able to continue working, continue to receive adequate compensation, and was always available whenever I needed him, regardless of the time of day. He was friendly and reliable, and has continued to be the number one person I rely on in my communication through ProCare. Amazing colleague to work with. I look forward to working with this company moving forward, and spending more time in the field when school begins in the fall.

Cons

Some clarity in regards to supervision and working with management was lacking in the early days of employment. Definitely a position for experienced ABA technicians who can fly on their own. Not a job where there is a lot of upward movement for those who are interested in climbing the ladder, however that is not generally a perk of ABA in general as additional schooling is required to move up in the ranks.

July 22, 2020Marketing Specialist

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your positive feedback and areas of improvement. This is very helpful for us as we continue to grow. Thank you again!

5. "ProCare is an Awesome company."

Current Employee - Registered Behavior Technician in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for less than a year

Pros

•Supportive Management team! •Great community of families •Dedicated staff members! I personally have worked with a fantastic and extremely genuine individual named Tyler B. Props to Tyler for bringing me onboard and introducing me to this awesome company!

Cons

With ProCare being such a big company unfortunately some of the awesome team members you work with, you cannot meet face to face.

July 22, 2020Marketing Specialist

Thank you for the kind words! More importantly, thank you for your service within the school system.

6. "POSITIVE CF EXPERIENCE WITH PROCARE"

5.0
    Former Employee - Clinical Fellow - Speech Language Pathologist in San Pablo, CA

I worked at ProCare Therapy full-time for less than a year

Pros

- friendly, helpful, and honest staff (my recruiter was Tyler Borotto) -benefits - competitive hourly pay - easy application process

Cons

-no materials or therapy supports provided

July 22, 2020Marketing Specialist

We love to hear that you have had a positive experience thus far. Thank you for your constructive feedback as well!

7. "Staff (Mr. Borotto)"

Current Employee - Behavior Specialist in Santa Rosa, CA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Advancement Treated like you matter No question is stupid Assistance ready at hand when needed Guidance Easy to talk to staff Always present to assist and solve the employees issues. Mr. Borotto is always positive and ready to assist no matter what time it is. He always returns the calls and answer emails. He is always encouraging.

Cons

There is no room for growth with the company

July 22, 2020Marketing Specialist

Thank you for leaving us with your feedback. Your remarks will be taken into consideration as we continue to search for innovative ways of growing and providing the best service to our school professionals and the children they serve. Thanks again.

8. "biomedical"

Current Employee - Biomedical Engineer

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

good management good market share good planning

Cons

stress salary narrow rang of equipment and week realtionship

March 12, 2020Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave your remarks, we truly appreciate your kind words and honest feedback. ProCare Therapy will use this to continue to improve as a company. Thanks!

9. "procare"

Current Employee - Senior Business Development Director
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for less than a year

Pros

flexible, great hours, good lunch break, fun

Cons

pay, vulture world, care or have your back only if you making money otherwise you are screwed no help

January 14, 2020Marketing Specialist

We appreciate you for leaving your feedback. We also encourage you to express your concerns directly with your manager so they can try and help you resolve these issues.

10. "Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Love the atmosphere, everyone wants to see you succeed!

Cons

Not really any negatives. IT all comes down to your attitude and what you want to get out of this job!

December 12, 2019Marketing Specialist

Thanks for the kind remarks. We appreciate your hard work, dedication, and positive attitude!

Found 63 reviews