ProCare Therapy Reviews

Updated 25 Jun 2020

4.3
ProCare Therapy President David Alexander (no image)
David Alexander

"Perfect Work Life Balance and Great Culture"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible PTO, Great Benefits, Culture and Supportive Team for Career Advancement

Cons

Constant changes with learning new softwares and tools

June 13, 2019Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We love to hear that you are enjoying the work life balance and appreciate your thoughts on our technology changes. We will keep this into serious consideration moving forward.

2. "Junior AE or Summer Intern???"

Current Employee - Junior Account Executive in Tucker, GA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than a year

Pros

My coworkers are amazing individuals. Someone is always willing to assist or help you in any way they possibly can.

Cons

Between Operations, Management, and Sales no can tell you what your specific job title is or give an idea of what your job responsibilities are. One minute you are treated as a Summer Intern (no job experience;1st job type scenario) then the next moment you are a Junior AE (only because you have more job and education experience than a Summer Intern), but you both are doing the exact same things as far as tasks are concerned.

June 3, 2019Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in our helpful, caring colleagues and are glad that you have experienced their kindness. As for job titles, as we are continually improving our processes, as well as career pathing and will consider your advice for the future.

3. "Great Placement"

4.0
    Current Employee - School Nurse in Oakland, CA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for less than a year

Pros

My recruiter has been upfront about what he can offer and has stayed in touch to see how the job is going. He has managed to get me reimbursed for some job expenses, which has been very helpful as there are a lot of costs involved in certifications and professional associations.

Cons

The salary is below market rate for this area. Sometimes my recruiter did not have the most up-to-date info from my assignment.

April 29, 2019Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your kind words and we will take your criticisms into great consideration moving forward!

"Blah experience"

1.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Meeting cool new coworkers Parties Connecting expanding skills

Cons

Management/ lack of diversity in Managerial positions

April 1, 2019Marketing Specialist

We are sorry to hear this was your experience with ProCare. We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and embrace each individual employee’s uniqeness. We take all feedback into consideration and want to thank you for your openness.

5. "Rehab Tech"

I worked at ProCare Therapy part-time

Pros

A lot of hours to work

Cons

Don't get a break or really a chance to sit down

6. "Manager"

4.0

I worked at ProCare Therapy full-time

Pros

Flexible, great staff, good stepping stone

Cons

Ownership made it very difficult to get decisions made.

7. "If ur student leaves the program they don’t help u get placed else where"

2.0
    Former Employee - Instructional Aide in Gilroy, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at ProCare Therapy part-time for more than a year

Pros

Paid mileage Weekly checks reimbursement for students bus pass

Cons

Not a permanent position with them Not helpful with trying to find other positions Wouldn’t give me my rest of the paid leave

September 10, 2018Vice President Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. Many of our positions are contract or short-term, but we do make every attempt to extend them or find other opportunities. Please understand this wasn't intentional, as extending or finding opportunities may not always be possible based on locations, needs of school districts, or each professionals' preferences. We welcome you to reach out with any more questions or feedback, and encourage you to give us another chance, as new school-based opportunities can come up throughout the year.

8. "Be willing to work and work a lot to be successful"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for less than a year

Pros

You are given all the tools you need to do your job

Cons

You have to stay 110 to be successful

June 29, 2018Vice President Marketing

Thank you for your honest feedback. We do strive to provide everyone with the same tools to succeed, but we understand this job is not a great fit for everyone. We wish you the best of luck in the future!

"Credentialing/Operations - Internal"

1.0
    Former Employee - Operations Generalist in Tucker, GA

I worked at ProCare Therapy full-time

Pros

The specific group of people I worked with was enjoyable. I loved my credentialing team.

Cons

Management has conflicting interests. The credentialer's job is to make sure that the special education professional being placed on assignment has completed all necessary state and federal requirements before being able to treat children; the manager overseeing this department has a background as a recruiter, so their goal is to get people started ASAP to create revenue for the company. As a result, I was cornered by management multiple times and pressured to allow people to start working/TREATING CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS before they were compliant with state/federal law. A lot of contracted employees with this company are pushed to start with a pending license (read: are unlicensed), even in states where that isn't legal, because it's "been approved by management." In short, management puts their numbers/commissions over the quality of treatment that these children with special needs are receiving. During my time with ProCare, I was frequently put in a position where I needed to choose between ethics/legality and my reputation at work/my job. I would recommend that anyone pursing this position carefully consider whether they would want their name attached to that which this company represents.

Continue reading
  10. "Communication is Great"

Current Employee - Special Education Teacher in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at ProCare Therapy part-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked for ProCare Therapy for a short time. The hiring process and communication is top notch. If I have a question Chelsea or an assistant get back to within a few hours!

Cons

I cannot think of one.

Found 62 reviews