Find jobs for SLPA

ProCare Therapy SLPA Reviews

Updated Mar 19, 2021

Found 8 of over 140 reviews

4.1
ProCare Therapy President David Alexander (no image)
David Alexander

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 4.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Positive Experience great benefits and pay

Mar 3, 2021 - SLPA in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible benefits and communication. I had a great recruiter and kept in close contact with me. Much better frequent communication and the compensation was higher that the other companies even with sister companies. I started my career as an SLPA and due the limited location for job opportunities I relocated to west coast and started working with companies that had higher market penetration with school contracts. It was difficult to find the same level of performance of Procare compared to sister branches of the same corporation. I wish Procare had more SLPA opportunities here.

Cons

Turnover in recruiters. I had 3 during my employment

Marketing Specialist

Thank you for such detailed feedback, we truly appreciate it! We are glad that you had a great experience with your recruiter and that you both had a great line of communication together.

2. 5.0
    Former Contractor

Amazing

Mar 19, 2021 - SLPA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly, good communication, good salary

Cons

Changed recruiters halfway through but both were great

Marketing Specialist

Thank you for the awesome feedback! We love to hear your experience has been amazing. We think you are amazing too!

3. 4.0
    Former Employee

Job summary

Feb 5, 2021 - SLPA in South Bend, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved my head hunt Caleb

Cons

They do not have enough jobs in my location

Marketing Specialist

We're sorry we currently don't have any openings in your area, but we will let you know once we do! Thank you for the feedback.

4. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Fast and easy

Oct 13, 2019 - SLPA in Fullerton, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, and good communication

Cons

Company is out of state

Continue reading

Marketing Specialist

We are glad to have you on the ProCare team and thank you for your kind feedback!

5. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Supportive, Thoughtful and Personable

Mar 28, 2017 - SLPA in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The recruiters I've worked with at ProCare Therapy have been nothing short of amazing. I moved out of state to a place I had very few contacts and ProCare made me feel like I wasn't doing it alone. My first recruiter, Ashley, always checked on me to make sure I was enjoying my location and that all my needs at the school district were being met. Later when Ashley moved positions I was placed with Whitney who made sure I got everything I needed. When I had a contract related issue Whitney went above and beyond to assure I was well taken care of. Working for this company has opened so many doors for me and allowed me to pursue a career that I love!

Cons

Wish there was an opportunity to meet with other SLPA's in the company to discuss materials, therapies, and tips.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

SLPA

Mar 27, 2017 - SLPA in Manteca, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quick hiring process, Chelsea Serr was very supportive during the process and was persistant in negotiating and placing me in the position I was interested in. She asked the right questions and collected the right information that was appealing to the employer which landed me the position. This was also my first position in my field so I had no previous work experience except my clinical experience. I am so grateful and happy Chelsea was able to help me and have this experience to grow from. Thank you ProCare Therapy and Chelsea.

Cons

Its too bad ProCare Therapy offices are not here in California, or at least, Chelsea isn't here in California. It would be nice for the ProCare team and their clients to be able to meet and have a yearly holiday party to socialize and get to know eachother as partners in employment.

7. 1.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Abandoned, do not work for this agency....

Feb 25, 2015 - SLPA in Bluefield, WV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sorry, cant think of one...

Cons

Do not work for this agency!!! To make a long story short, I was completely abandoned by ProCare Therapy..... While work on an assignment, severs weather had set in and the schools were closed for two weeks, and predicted a longer closer. Procare literally cut all my monies off...I was fine with the hourly, but they stripped me from my stipends while still under contract. The school was great and was more than willing to pay for all the snow days...Procare declined, and as a traveler, I had never been so abandoned. If they were smart they would have at least paid my stipends which is your survival money...and wait the storm out and just simply honor the contract and continue to work until the catch up was met at the schools.... It gets worse, I do not recommend this agency!

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

SLPA

Mar 2, 2018 - SLPA in Farmington, NM
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent management team! They respond quickly to any questions.

Cons

The only downside of being a contractor is that there are no paid holidays.

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews