ProCare Therapy School Nurse Reviews

Updated 29 Jun 2020

4.9
ProCare Therapy President David Alexander (no image)
David Alexander
1 Rating
  1. COVID-19

"Excellent placement and fit in the schol district. Application process smooth and easy ."

Current Contractor - School Nurse in Ventura, CA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy for less than a year

Pros

My recruiter, Tyler was always quick to respond and very supportive and especially now during Covid.

Cons

Contract amendments are hard to make once in contract. Company doesn't have much room for advancement.

July 16, 2020Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We love to hear you have had a positive experience and we are grateful to have you a part of the ProCare team!

2. COVID-19

"Impeccable Service"

Current Contractor - School Nurse in Washington, DC

I have been working at ProCare Therapy for less than a year

Pros

Tyler Borotto is a top notch recruiter and delivers impeccable service. Excellent follow-through and attention to the needs of employee candidate. As a company went above and beyond for employees during Covid 19

Cons

No cons in my opinion. Met all my needs

July 22, 2020Marketing Specialist

We love to hear that you have such a positive experience working with ProCare. Thanks for being such an awesome school nurse for us!

3. "Great Placement"

4.0
    Current Employee - School Nurse in Oakland, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for less than a year

Pros

My recruiter has been upfront about what he can offer and has stayed in touch to see how the job is going. He has managed to get me reimbursed for some job expenses, which has been very helpful as there are a lot of costs involved in certifications and professional associations.

Cons

The salary is below market rate for this area. Sometimes my recruiter did not have the most up-to-date info from my assignment.

Continue reading

April 29, 2019Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your kind words and we will take your criticisms into great consideration moving forward!

4. "Chelsea Serr"

Current Employee - School RN in Orting, WA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Chelsea Serr is very efficient , knowledgeable, professional, and kind. She works very hard to answer all my questions in a very timely manner. Procare is lucky to have her working for them. She is a gem. I am very happy with my job that she was able to find for me.

Cons

None at this current time

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews