ProCare Therapy School Psychologist Reviews

Updated 25 Jun 2020

5.0
ProCare Therapy President David Alexander (no image)
David Alexander
  1. "ProCare Therapy - Excellent Management for Contract School Psychs"

Current Employee - School Psychologist

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

ProCare's staff is always very supportive and available. If I have a need or problem, they return my communication quickly and work hard to resolve the problem - Although, there have be few problems. ProCare has been successful in placing me in positive environments. They have not only sought out good places to work, but have explored and been successful in obtaining positions in locations of my choosing. Beginning my sixth year with ProCare and could not be more pleased.

Cons

They do not always explore the school calendar and will develop contracts that do not allow adequate time before and after school to prepare or complete the school year but they are receptive to suggestions for change.

Continue reading
  2. "The Best Contract Company"

Current Employee - School Psychologist in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at ProCare Therapy part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Chelsea Serr is an amazing recruiter! She is very supportive and will do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy with your assignment! The weekly pay and hourly rates are the best around!

Cons

The only con I have experienced as a contractor stems from the school districts that has difficulty retaining staff.

"Great place to work!"

Current Contractor - School Psychologist in Toano, VA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at ProCare Therapy for less than a year

Pros

The staff is very supportive and easily accessible. There is a quick turnaround if you interview and are offered a job. Getting paid weekly is fantastic!

Cons

Since it is contract work, there is no paid leave so if you get sick or need to miss work, you have to take leave without pay.

4. "School Psychologist"

Current Employee - School Psychologist in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy part-time for more than a year

Pros

responsive, supportive, knowledgeable, friendly and loyal

Cons

I can't really think of any cons right now.

5. "Contract School Psychologist for ProCare Therapy"

Current Contractor - School Psychologist in Kansas City, KS
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at ProCare Therapy for more than a year

Pros

I am employed as a contract School Psychologist for 2016-2017. I have found ProCare Therapy to be a very good company to work for this school year. Katelyn has been excellent to work with throughout my tenure with ProCare. Katelyn has always been available to answer any questions about the job role and opportunities as a contract School Psychologist, and has been invaluable in contract negotiations and follow-up with the occasional employment concern with the School District I have contracted with. I believe that we have developed a successful working relationship, and because of that, I will contract with ProCare again for the 2017-2018 school year. I would recommend that if you are considering contract work with a School District as a Psychologist, Therapist, or Special Education professional, that you consider ProCare Therapy for your employment.

Cons

The only downside that I have encountered this year is the fact that as a contract employee, there were times when the District was not in session such as the Winter Holidays and Spring Break, where you don't get paid, since contract work is based upon hourly work. I also knew that prior to accepting the contract assignment.

Continue reading

"Great Staffing Agency to work for!!"

School Psychologist in Denver, CO

I have been working at ProCare Therapy

Pros

Excellent recruiter, lots of support, great compensation plan and benefits package. My recruiter was always there for me for any needs I had, I love working for ProCare Therapy.

Cons

I don`t have any complaints about the company or my recruiter. They are caring and understanding. They are always there for me when I need them.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 6 reviews