ProCare Therapy Sign Language Interpreter Reviews

Updated Mar 27, 2017

Found 3 of over 141 reviews

5.0
ProCare Therapy President David Alexander (no image)
David Alexander
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love this company!

Mar 24, 2017 - Sign Language Interpreter in Myrtle Beach, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working for this company! Not only did I get to relocate but they helped me along the way. My Pro Care representative always answers all my questions within a timely matter, not only do i feel as though my rep is professional but I would also consider her a friend. My experience with this company has been seamless.

Cons

Pro Care Therapy pays their employers hourly pay. Working at a high school I need to be aware that on vacations, hurricane days or other misc days that we have off from school, I do not receive a paycheck.

4 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Relocated Across the County with ProCare Therapy

Mar 27, 2017 - Sign Language Interpreter in Olympia, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working with ProCare for less than one year and the experience has been great. Competitive pay, relocation assistance, paid weekly and you are fully supported through ProCare. I have been working with Chelsea Serr, she's easy to get ahold of and has responded quickly to all my concerns. She celebrates my successes and is there for honest feedback and assistance.

Cons

In my position, you don't work directly under someone. You need to be comfortable voicing your concerns openly and with direct communication via email/phone with your recruiter. This may be difficult for some people.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working at ProCare Therapy and with my boss Chelsea Serr has been a positive rewarding experience.

Mar 27, 2017 - Sign Language Interpreter in Albuquerque, NM
    Business Outlook

Pros

Chelsea is supportive, kind, fosters a relationship of openness and trust, organized, and clear with any communication needs that arise.

Cons

We are in different states. But, again, Chelsea promptly responds to emails so it is not a huge concern.

Continue reading