ProCare Therapy Employee Reviews about "chelsea"

Updated 27 Mar 2017

4.7
ProCare Therapy President David Alexander (no image)
David Alexander
Pros
  • "He makes sure that I will get a job and he actually placed at a very good school district(in 7 reviews)

• "The hiring process was very fast(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons working with ProCare Therapy(in 6 reviews)

• "I have no complaints Chelsea keeps me informed and provides a great support system(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "chelsea"

Return to all Reviews

"Working at ProCare Therapy and with my boss Chelsea Serr has been a positive rewarding experience."

Current Employee - Sign Language Interpreter in Albuquerque, NM
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Chelsea is supportive, kind, fosters a relationship of openness and trust, organized, and clear with any communication needs that arise.

Cons

We are in different states. But, again, Chelsea promptly responds to emails so it is not a huge concern.

Continue reading

"ProcareTherapy is awesome!"

Current Employee - Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company support, specifically Chelsea, is AMAZING. I have an excellent recruiter who provides amazing support and a GREAT compensation package.

Cons

I have no complaints Chelsea keeps me informed and provides a great support system. She makes herself available at all times (even on weekends:-)

3. "SLPA"

Current Contractor - SLPA in Manteca, CA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy for less than a year

Pros

Quick hiring process, Chelsea Serr was very supportive during the process and was persistant in negotiating and placing me in the position I was interested in. She asked the right questions and collected the right information that was appealing to the employer which landed me the position. This was also my first position in my field so I had no previous work experience except my clinical experience. I am so grateful and happy Chelsea was able to help me and have this experience to grow from. Thank you ProCare Therapy and Chelsea.

Cons

Its too bad ProCare Therapy offices are not here in California, or at least, Chelsea isn't here in California. It would be nice for the ProCare team and their clients to be able to meet and have a yearly holiday party to socialize and get to know eachother as partners in employment.

4. "School district PT- very happy with my work so far"

Current Contractor - Physical Therapist for A School District in Tukwila, WA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy for less than a year

Pros

Convenient weekly pay, negotiable contract, very supportive and prompt staff members

Cons

I work with Chelsea Serr, who is in a different state, but it isn't really a concern because she is so prompt at returning emails and phone calls

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews