ProCare Therapy Employee Reviews about "chelsea serr"

Updated 26 Apr 2018

4.6
ProCare Therapy President David Alexander (no image)
David Alexander
Pros
  • "The hiring process was very fast(in 6 reviews)

• "He makes sure that I will get a job and he actually placed at a very good school district(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons working with ProCare Therapy(in 5 reviews)

• "I have no complaints Chelsea keeps me informed and provides a great support system(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "chelsea serr"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Five Stars"

Current Employee - Intervention Specialist in Columbus, OH

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really good service, good assignments. Never had a problem with the financial aspect. Chelsea Serr will take good care of you. Extremely happy with my assignments.

Cons

They don't take out for your salary in the off months from school so you do have to allow for that.

2. "Chelsea Serr"

Current Employee - School RN in Orting, WA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Chelsea Serr is very efficient , knowledgeable, professional, and kind. She works very hard to answer all my questions in a very timely manner. Procare is lucky to have her working for them. She is a gem. I am very happy with my job that she was able to find for me.

Cons

None at this current time

3. "The Best Contract Company"

Current Employee - School Psychologist in Wilmington, DE
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at ProCare Therapy part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Chelsea Serr is an amazing recruiter! She is very supportive and will do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy with your assignment! The weekly pay and hourly rates are the best around!

Cons

The only con I have experienced as a contractor stems from the school districts that has difficulty retaining staff.

Continue reading

"Relocated Across the County with ProCare Therapy"

Current Contractor - Sign Language Interpreter in Olympia, WA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy for less than a year

Pros

I've been working with ProCare for less than one year and the experience has been great. Competitive pay, relocation assistance, paid weekly and you are fully supported through ProCare. I have been working with Chelsea Serr, she's easy to get ahold of and has responded quickly to all my concerns. She celebrates my successes and is there for honest feedback and assistance.

Cons

In my position, you don't work directly under someone. You need to be comfortable voicing your concerns openly and with direct communication via email/phone with your recruiter. This may be difficult for some people.

5. "SLPA"

Current Contractor - SLPA in Manteca, CA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy for less than a year

Pros

Quick hiring process, Chelsea Serr was very supportive during the process and was persistant in negotiating and placing me in the position I was interested in. She asked the right questions and collected the right information that was appealing to the employer which landed me the position. This was also my first position in my field so I had no previous work experience except my clinical experience. I am so grateful and happy Chelsea was able to help me and have this experience to grow from. Thank you ProCare Therapy and Chelsea.

Cons

Its too bad ProCare Therapy offices are not here in California, or at least, Chelsea isn't here in California. It would be nice for the ProCare team and their clients to be able to meet and have a yearly holiday party to socialize and get to know eachother as partners in employment.

"Speech Language Pathologist"

4.0
    Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Chicago, IL
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with ProCare Therapy as a Speech-Language Pathologist for approximately 1 year. Chelsea Serr is my agency contact at ProCare and was responsible for finding my current job placement. Not only is she a consummate professional, but she is an excellent listener and a strong advocate for preferred workplace conditions and benefits. For my current position, she displayed perseverance in her efforts to match my specific interests to an appropriate job placement in terms of geographic area, pay and client population. Additionally, Chelsea responds immediately to questions/concerns and if she does not have an answer will link me with the appropriate person(s). I appreciate her genuine interest in me as a person, her willingness to go the extra mile and her very positive and upbeat personality. Also, she is very easy to talk to and has a great sense of humor. I would highly rate ProCare Therapy if only for the opportunity to work with Chelsea Serr.

Cons

I do feel the pay is slightly below some of the other positions I have been offered and additional monies for conference attendance and material purchases is very limited.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 6 reviews