ProCare Therapy Employee Reviews about "chelsea serr"

Updated Apr 26, 2018

Found 6 of over 141 reviews

3.8
ProCare Therapy President David Alexander (no image)
David Alexander
Pros
  • "He makes sure that I will get a job and he actually placed at a very good school district(in 7 reviews)

• "Chelsea Serr is an amazing recruiter(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I have no complaints Chelsea keeps me informed and provides a great support system(in 4 reviews)

• "Minimal room for advancement - managers are only paid a few thousand more than regular employees and are still expected to recruit(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "chelsea serr"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Speech Language Pathologist

Mar 27, 2017 - Speech Language Pathologist in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with ProCare Therapy as a Speech-Language Pathologist for approximately 1 year. Chelsea Serr is my agency contact at ProCare and was responsible for finding my current job placement. Not only is she a consummate professional, but she is an excellent listener and a strong advocate for preferred workplace conditions and benefits. For my current position, she displayed perseverance in her efforts to match my specific interests to an appropriate job placement in terms of geographic area, pay and client population. Additionally, Chelsea responds immediately to questions/concerns and if she does not have an answer will link me with the appropriate person(s). I appreciate her genuine interest in me as a person, her willingness to go the extra mile and her very positive and upbeat personality. Also, she is very easy to talk to and has a great sense of humor. I would highly rate ProCare Therapy if only for the opportunity to work with Chelsea Serr.

Cons

I do feel the pay is slightly below some of the other positions I have been offered and additional monies for conference attendance and material purchases is very limited.

Continue reading
      6 people found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Contractor, less than 1 year

SLPA

Mar 27, 2017 - SLPA in Manteca, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Quick hiring process, Chelsea Serr was very supportive during the process and was persistant in negotiating and placing me in the position I was interested in. She asked the right questions and collected the right information that was appealing to the employer which landed me the position. This was also my first position in my field so I had no previous work experience except my clinical experience. I am so grateful and happy Chelsea was able to help me and have this experience to grow from. Thank you ProCare Therapy and Chelsea.

Cons

Its too bad ProCare Therapy offices are not here in California, or at least, Chelsea isn't here in California. It would be nice for the ProCare team and their clients to be able to meet and have a yearly holiday party to socialize and get to know eachother as partners in employment.

3. 5.0
      Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Relocated Across the County with ProCare Therapy

Mar 27, 2017 - Sign Language Interpreter in Olympia, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working with ProCare for less than one year and the experience has been great. Competitive pay, relocation assistance, paid weekly and you are fully supported through ProCare. I have been working with Chelsea Serr, she's easy to get ahold of and has responded quickly to all my concerns. She celebrates my successes and is there for honest feedback and assistance.

Cons

In my position, you don't work directly under someone. You need to be comfortable voicing your concerns openly and with direct communication via email/phone with your recruiter. This may be difficult for some people.

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

The Best Contract Company

Mar 5, 2018 - School Psychologist in Wilmington, DE
      Business Outlook

Pros

Chelsea Serr is an amazing recruiter! She is very supportive and will do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy with your assignment! The weekly pay and hourly rates are the best around!

Cons

The only con I have experienced as a contractor stems from the school districts that has difficulty retaining staff.

Continue reading
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Chelsea Serr

Apr 6, 2018 - School RN in Orting, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Chelsea Serr is very efficient , knowledgeable, professional, and kind. She works very hard to answer all my questions in a very timely manner. Procare is lucky to have her working for them. She is a gem. I am very happy with my job that she was able to find for me.

Cons

None at this current time

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Five Stars

Apr 26, 2018 - Intervention Specialist in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really good service, good assignments. Never had a problem with the financial aspect. Chelsea Serr will take good care of you. Extremely happy with my assignments.

Cons

They don't take out for your salary in the off months from school so you do have to allow for that.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews