ProCare Therapy Employee Reviews about "hiring process"

Updated 15 Mar 2019

4.4
ProCare Therapy President David Alexander (no image)
David Alexander
Pros
  • "He makes sure that I will get a job and he actually placed at a very good school district(in 6 reviews)

• "Chelsea Serr is an amazing recruiter(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons working with ProCare Therapy(in 5 reviews)

• "I have no complaints Chelsea keeps me informed and provides a great support system(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "hiring process"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great company!"

Current Contractor - Licensed Practical Nurse

I have been working at ProCare Therapy

Pros

The hiring process was very fast

Cons

Nothing I can think of

ProCare Therapy Response

May 27, 2020Marketing Specialist

We are glad to hear the hiring process was so quick and thank you for taking the team to leave us your feedback, it's truly appreciated!

2. "Communication is Great"

Current Employee - Special Education Teacher in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at ProCare Therapy part-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked for ProCare Therapy for a short time. The hiring process and communication is top notch. If I have a question Chelsea or an assistant get back to within a few hours!

Cons

I cannot think of one.

3. "Great in the hiring process"

I have been working at ProCare Therapy

Pros

The recruiters at ProCare Therapy took the time to talk to me about my options and they took into consideration my location and preferences. They were surprisingly willing to help whenever I had questions about the hiring process or any paperwork. I am a newbie in the workforce so I don't know much about contracting companies, but I must say the communication and respect this company gives to their employees is spectacular. They have even check in on me multiple times since first getting hired to make sure everything at my site is running smoothly.

Cons

The company is on the east coast so if you are living on the pacific side, it can be hard to get ahold of them after work. However, whenever I would leave a voicemail or send an email to them, I would wake up to a response the next morning.

4. "SLPA"

Current Contractor - SLPA in Manteca, CA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy for less than a year

Pros

Quick hiring process, Chelsea Serr was very supportive during the process and was persistant in negotiating and placing me in the position I was interested in. She asked the right questions and collected the right information that was appealing to the employer which landed me the position. This was also my first position in my field so I had no previous work experience except my clinical experience. I am so grateful and happy Chelsea was able to help me and have this experience to grow from. Thank you ProCare Therapy and Chelsea.

Cons

Its too bad ProCare Therapy offices are not here in California, or at least, Chelsea isn't here in California. It would be nice for the ProCare team and their clients to be able to meet and have a yearly holiday party to socialize and get to know eachother as partners in employment.

"Very positive experience as a contract SLP!"

Current Contractor - School Speech-Language Pathologist in Orofino, ID
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at ProCare Therapy for more than a year

Pros

My direct contact at ProCare (one of the Educational Resource Directors) has been a breeze to work with from the start: straightforward, fair, professional, warm. If she says she will do something, she does. She has interceded as needed with my supervisor in the school district when that person attempted to add duties not originally specified during the interview/hiring process, and that was worked out calmly and professionally (and the extra duties were not in the end added to my workload!). A good balance of being there when needed but not micromanaging. Pay has been like clockwork--never a snag, and they have a very user-friendly online timesheet that you enter your time into at the end of the week. Given that I've now done two contracts with ProCare, I can attest that my initial impression was not a fluke. It's been very nice working with this company!

Cons

The only cons are those related to all contract work (no guarantee that a contract will be renewed, etc.).

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews