Proactive Technical Recruitment Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Found 12 reviews

4.5
Proactive Technical Recruitment CEO Matt Johnson
Matt Johnson
  1. "One size doesn't fit all."

I worked at Proactive Technical Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some friendly people to work with. Access to numerous job boards and database growing. Free Coffee and Tea.

Cons

Billings driven, only way for promotion is not hard work rewarded. Also means compensation isn't great. New starters receive lack of direction and support resulting in an up hill battle to bill. Lack of business direction, focus and constantly changing plans as soon as the next shiny thing comes around. Too many split divisions and offices means some niche areas are not treated as such. Revolving door.

Advice to Management

Have a defined plan for all sites and business units. Understand that not every employee is a big time Charlie salesman. Embrace different approaches and ideas rather than 1990's recruitment techniques.

Proactive Technical Recruitment2018-11-30
  2. "Excellent company for someone with the right attitude"

Current Employee - Office Manager in London, England

I have been working at Proactive Technical Recruitment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with Proactive for just under 3 years and I have been promoted 4 times. If you have the right attitude and willingness to work hard, there is a clear route in place to gain promotions. Varied office with individuals of all ages and background. There is a great environment in all offices.

Cons

Office facilities could be better and the travel into London can sometimes be unreliable, but the company understand this, unless you are consistently late.

Advice to Management

Continue to ensure staff have achievable goals in place to gain promotion.

Proactive Technical Recruitment2018-02-23

"Recruitment consultant"

I worked at Proactive Technical Recruitment full-time

Pros

Caring, supportive and listen to their staff.

Cons

High expectations need to be met but opportunity to thrive.

Proactive Technical Recruitment2017-12-31

"Growth, Challenges and Excitment"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England

Pros

Innovative Management, Career Opportunities, Positive Culture - there is an entrepreneurial spirit company wide that can be used as a platform from which , with the right attitude and commitment, anyone can launch their career in recruitment.

Cons

Very fast paced business - you need the ability to react to, adapt to and relish change quickly to keep up!

Advice to Management

Continue the successful strategies and business model that have got us this far, and mirror them across the individual business units. Take more consideration and time in finding the right team/environment for new starters to thrive in.

Proactive Technical Recruitment2017-12-14

"Great Environment for the right people"

Current Employee - Team Manager in London, England

I have been working at Proactive Technical Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Proactive is a great company to work for if you have the right attitude and approach. Supportive culture with lots of on-going training, I have been here for close to 2 years and I still go on the training courses offered! Very open and honest culture. If you are good at what you do you get recognised and not just if you are billing consultant. I have been promoted 3 times in close to 2 years , hopefully... more to come!

Cons

Sometimes commuting in to central London can have its issues.

Proactive Technical Recruitment2017-12-13

"Good company all round"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Proactive Technical Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very Professional Relaxed Team and Workplace Co-operative and Understanding Good at what they do

Cons

Travel can take a while dependant on where you are based

Proactive Technical Recruitment2017-12-13

"Lots of Positives for the right minded person"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Egham, England

I worked at Proactive Technical Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great progressive attitude towards billing with success breeding success within the office. Brilliant access to a wide variety of recruitment tools including a vast amount of the best job boards and LinkedIn recruiter licences for some staff. All desks are vertical markets so becoming an expert in the type of recruitment you do is simpler. Good commission scheme especially for those billing in excess of £10k... monthly. Strong branding throughout the business with one of the best support networks, via Ngage , that I have seen in a recruitment business.

Cons

One particular Director was a huge problem but LinkedIn has confirmed he has been let go from the business, this can only be a positive move. Certain personalities in the office in 2013-2015 probably had more control over the atmosphere in the office that they should have done.

Proactive Technical Recruitment2017-11-27

"Caring & Co-operative"

I have been working at Proactive Technical Recruitment full-time

Pros

There are many reasons why i would recommend working for a company such as Proactive, i have listed a few that i feel have impacted my career the most • Everyone at all levels has the opportunity to develop and progress in their career when working at Proactive • Family feel whilst also being lively and social • Have your say whether its work related, personal or just a general suggestion on... things that could be improved

Cons

No cons! Just keep in mind you must be flexible

Proactive Technical Recruitment2017-10-09
  9. "Recruitment Consultant"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Proactive Technical Recruitment full-time

Pros

Relaxed team Friendly Managers Large Candidates Data Base Social Events Great Training support from HR Well-known business

Cons

Staff rotation Lack of Team Management Lack of training control and plans from Management Mess in Payroll team Open-space offices Lack of business planning

Advice to Management

To concentrate, develop and improve what you have instead of jumping on new ideas and projects (and people)

Proactive Technical Recruitment2017-06-13

Proactive Technical Recruitment Response

June 19, 2017Brand Manager

Thanks for the feedback! Our L&D teams are brilliant and always here to help you, keep making good use of them. Regarding the cons issues, speak to your manager about this as lots of these might be able to be fixed by you talking through the businesses plans and how your career can develop with Proactive. There's lots of opportunity to be had. Good luck!!

10. "Recruitment consultant"

Current Employee - Delivery Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Proactive Technical Recruitment full-time

Pros

I love working here. I'm surrounded by great people and its a really forward thinking environment. I feel really at home already after a short period. Everything is flexible. The mind set of the management is what makes working here great. If somethings not working, change it, if someone has a good idea, lets try it!

Cons

The only cons are normal cons for any job. Its a results based environment so you much achieve but the teams are set up to succeed so you are given every chance to do well.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing, keep caring about the people in your teams like you do now.

Proactive Technical Recruitment2017-04-21

Proactive Technical Recruitment Response

May 8, 2017Brand Manager

Glad that you are enjoying it! Our people are what make us such a strong company #ProactiveAndProud

Found 12 reviews