Pulse Community Healthcare Employee Reviews about "office staff"

Updated 28 Apr 2018

2.9
Pulse Community Healthcare COO Sunna van Loo (no image)
Sunna van Loo
1 Rating
Pros
  • "I have found since working for Pulse that we really do strive to give our clients 110%(in 6 reviews)

• "The clients and the other support workers(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "The company has a poor senior management team, who have no clue how to engage with or motivate their managers or case managers(in 5 reviews)

• "Saw it with my own eyes office members getting bullied by management and office staff(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "office staff"

Return to all Reviews

"Not a good experience. Didn’t stay long"

Former Employee - Carer in Manchester, England

I worked at Pulse Community Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Can’t say they were any. Clients and families are lovely. Met some lovely carers, people who care. Running out of anything good to say

Cons

It seems there is a lot of bullying. Staff, clients and families are not respected. Saw it with my own eyes office members getting bullied by management and office staff. Office staff don’t listen to you. When you have left the office they are slagging the carers off. Make you feel you are an nobody. If it weren’t for the clients office staff wouldn’t have a job. Certain person in office always got away with bullying. She shouldn’t be there a certain manager always bullying new members of the team. No team work what so ever.

"Do not apply"

Current Employee - Support Worker in Plymouth, England

I have been working at Pulse Community Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

None that I can think of

Cons

Shocking rate of pay for complex care. Blackmail you by saying if you don’t do the mandatory training they won’t give you any work. They do not pay you for your time for training but make it sound like they are doing you a favour by saying they are paying for it. No communication amongst the office staff. Absolutely shocking.

January 31, 2018Group HR Director

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you have some complaints. Of course we are happy to address any specific issues you have, particularly as you make some very serious allegations here. I would therefore encourage you to contact me directly at rozie.edwards@ukics.com.

"Support worker"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England
    No Opinion of CEO

Pros

The clients and the other support workers. That is it

Cons

Late pay. Bad office staff who don't care about their employees.

November 8, 2017Managing Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important and will help us to ensure that Pulse Community Healthcare continues to be a great place to work for everyone.

"Case manager"

Case Manager in Manchester, England

I have been working at Pulse Community Healthcare

Pros

I would really struggle to think of any pros. Office team are good and friendly.

Cons

Absolutely everything about Pulse Community Healthcare is shambolic. They want you to effectively get on with your job without ever bothering senior management. No help is every passed down. The company has been going through a change recently which was meant to make things better, but nothing changes and if anything it has only got worse. Support workers are treated like rubbish, which is out of order. Unrealistic expectations placed on office staff also. Very low pay to support workers also "we need to maintain our gross margin" is generally the line fed out.

July 14, 2016Head of HR

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We have made a number of changes recently which are aimed at creating a positive culture within Pulse Community Healthcare. It’s disappointing to hear that your experience with us isn’t as positive as we hope to achieve. If you would like to discuss your feedback in more detail, please contact me on ria.weller@ukics.com so that I can take any necessary action.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews