Pulse (UK) Senior Recruitment Consultant Reviews

Former Employee

ok

May 10, 2021 - Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

good place to start and had a good manager

Cons

no training offered was left on my own

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great

Nov 30, 2020 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pulse is a great place to work

Cons

No cons so far for the years i have been with them

HR Business Partner

Hi, it's great to read about your positive experience and to see that you'd recommend this as a great place to work. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Proud to be part of such a supportive team.

Jun 23, 2020 - Recruitment Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. great support from Managers and directors 2. excellent in house training and a clear career pathway for progression 3. Friendly and supportive environment to work in 4. transparency with pay and commission structures 5. Lots of opportunities to give feedback on the company and have our say 6. Getting to be part of the business reviews so we know how the company plans to move forward 7. Great incentives and rewards

Cons

No major concerns. We are given lots of opportunities to have our say on the company and provide constructive feedback on improvements that could be made

4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Entry Level Position in Medical Recruitment.

Dec 17, 2020 - Recruitment Resourcer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fixed office hours. Decent work benefits.

Cons

Politics and discrimination in promoting people of certain ethnicity. Forced office hours during COVID.

HR Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Some of your comments are concerning and I would therefore encourage you to contact a member of the People team so we can address any specific concerns you have. We work hard to create a culture which is engaging and rewarding for all our people and if we fall short of this we will listen and take appropriate steps to rectify it.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work

Sep 23, 2020 - Recruitment Consultant in Broxbourne, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

All the support you need, great atmosphere and great people to work with

Cons

I can't think of any off hand

Senior Marketing Executive

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that your experience of working at Pulse wasn't as positive as we'd like to achieve. Some of your comments are concerning and I would therefore encourage you to contact me directly at Marcia.White@ukics.com@ukics.com so I can address any specific concerns you have. We work hard to create a culture which is engaging and rewarding for all our people and if we fall short of this we will take appropriate steps to rectify it.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

okay company driven by strict heirarchy

Jun 11, 2020 - Recruiter in Maidstone, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

colleagues were good, location was very nice

Cons

poor benefits, poor targets, no bonuses despite hitting target

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Ability to make money if you put the work in.

Dec 3, 2019 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pulse allows you to work autonomously but also as part of a team as there is always somebody to help and support you to get to the top. The holiday allowance is beneficial as it makes you realise the importance of work / life balance.

Cons

Not everybody takes advantage of the structure and ability to progress.

HR Business Partner

Hi, it's great to read about your positive experience and that you feel you have had support to help you in your role. I hope that you continue to develop and progress in your career here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Working at Pulse

Jan 28, 2019 - Recruitment Consultant in Cheshunt, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

• Great work/life balance • Excellent pay & commission scheme • Clear career progression, which is mapped out in a career pathway • Amazing benefits - holiday incentives, quarterly outings for high performance members of staff, discount vouchers, private healthcare option, pension scheme, 25 days holiday and much more • In depth training programme – a 12-week training programme that gives you the opportunity to learn from the Director, senior consultants and learning and development team. • Opportunities to further your education with support in the Certificate of Recruitment & many other courses for management and more.

Cons

Working for Pulse and in any sales environment can be extremely high pressured and demanding, this can often result in a stressful work environment. However, Pulse have always been very understanding of this and have always supported my stresses.

HR Business Partner

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to read about the opportunities you've benefited from with training and development and the clear progression route and that you'd recommend Pulse as a great place to work. We will support individuals wherever we can, however if you wish to feedback any suggestions as to how we can help our employees to manage stress then please let us know - we'd welcome your ideas. It's great to read about your positive experience thus far and I hope that you continue to develop and progress in your career here.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Pulse

Jan 29, 2019 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Broxbourne, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Clear Career Progression including pay rise's - Lots of supporting sales functions to make your role as stress free as possible - Managing Director for AHP is amazingly supportive and gets so involved - Training and support always offered - Uncapped commission, with a huge window to earn extra money/attend trips with quarterly and yearly incentives - Realistic KPIs

Cons

Recruitment can be stressful, i think everyone in the industry would agree that you need to put in what you want to get out. Pulse give everyone the tools to be able to thrive in a buzzy, fast paced, stressful environment should they be willing to put the work in. Pulse will do what they can to support you and relieve any stress where possible.

HR Business Partner

Hi, it's great to read that you feel there is development and a clear progression route for our employees and that you'd recommend Pulse as a great place to work. We will support individuals wherever we can, however if you wish to feedback any suggestions as to how we can help our employees to manage stress then please let us know - we'd welcome your ideas. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

10. 2.0

Unfortunate management.

Aug 19, 2019 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people I work with a are great and are very supportive. The social scene fantastic, especially for younger workers looking for a good time in London.

Cons

False promises from management and bonuses not being paid out, even after being told that we will get them in our next pay. Management do not care about the inappropriate behavior from coworkers and only care about gross margin not about the well being of employees.

1 person found this review helpful