Pulse (UK) Support Worker Reviews

"Worst job ever."

1.0
    Current Employee - Support Worker in Leeds, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Customers are lovely and so are the families. All I can say about the pro's for this company. That's the only reason I stayed.

Cons

Where do I start. Hate going into the office cos you know they will talk about you when you leave. Ring leader is management. Completely bully you until you have no self esteem left. Make you feel useless and worthless. Best thing that the right decision was made by closing the branch. At least nobody else will be bullied. Manager been bullying for at least 5 years and gets away with it all the time. This job made me so ill due to being intimated and bullied. The customers are lovely and that's the only reason I stayed so long. Pity that I can't say anything nice about the office staff. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Continue reading
  2. "Growing opportunities with a growing company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Support Worker in Cardiff, Wales

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pulse put the client at the centre of the experience, retaining that focus at all times. As such, the organisation continues to grow, partly as the high standard of training leads to a highly capable workforce.

Cons

As with many healthcare organisations, the training is unpaid.

Pulse (UK) Response

August 8, 2016Head of HR

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - your feedback and advice will be shared with the relevant team. Putting our people and our clients at the centre and providing a high standard of training is something that we are really proud of. It's great that you have a positive outlook and would recommend Pulse!

3. "Good company"

4.0
    Current Employee - Support Worker in Cardiff, Wales
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Once you start it is a great company to work for and the training is the best you will learn alot.

Cons

Getting to your start date, it is a long process and I believe they need to be more truthful about how long it would take to start after all the training.

Pulse (UK) Response

July 15, 2016Managing Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it's great that you consider Pulse a great company to work for and that you would recommend us. Your feedback will be passed on to the relevant team to ensure that we continue to improve our processes; ensuring that Pulse continues to be a great place to work for everyone!

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews