Radancy Client Strategist Reviews

Found 6 of over 500 reviews

3.4
Radancy President & CEO Michelle Abbey
Michelle Abbey

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 3.0
    Former Employee

Opportunities to learn, flexible, smart people, long hours, support team struggles

Aug 23, 2021 - Client Strategist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learn an incredible amount about recruitment marketing technology. Smart people. Fair salary. Flexible.

Cons

Long hours. Many of the support teams experiencing turnover/growing pains, can be difficult to get what is needed to do job well.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

You'll learn a lot and work a lot

Apr 17, 2021 - Client Strategist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, CEO leadership is strong

Cons

Burnout from working a lot

Radancy Response

VP, Marketing & Internal Communications

We appreciate you taking the time to submit your review. We couldn't agree more that our culture and strong leadership are some of the best parts of our organization. We are always working toward making sure we have enough staff and resources in place to help our employees achieve a better work/life balance. If you have specific ideas that would help us improve in this area, we would welcome your input.

3. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good people, bad processes

Nov 25, 2020 - Client Strategist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart, hardworking, collaborative colleagues. Highly respect the CEO.

Cons

Cumbersome internal processes, very difficult to navigate, slow to get things done. Impedes progress and sours client relationships.

Continue reading
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Work Hard, Play Hard

Jan 6, 2020 - Client Strategist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was with TMP for many years, and there was good reason for that. It is a flat organization, which means I had access to everyone I needed (across teams and functions and levels) to do my job well. This takes a good deal of initiative though, as nothing here (or anywhere for that matter) is handed to you on a silver platter. I grew a ton over the years and learned a great deal. Benefits were good, work was challenging and the people were great. TMP treated me very, very well and I loved working for them. When in the "right" office, the company is a fun and engaging place to work too - lots of outings, volunteer days, parties/celebrations, silly gatherings just for fun etc. Not all offices are like this, but great community in most of them!

Cons

Managers don't seem all that well trained, and seem to be left to sink or swim with little support or training - which really impacts team synergies and trust. This is really unfortunate, b/c the company is filled with smart and motivated employees. Processes and systems can be disorganized and sometimes it took quite a while to sort through this - which is tough when you're on the front line with a client. I also would have loved more transparency from the "top" down - about the business, changes in benefits, company priorities etc.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great place to build your career!

May 13, 2019 - Client Strategist
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you want to put your talent to work in an exciting environment that has unlimited potential to learn and grow, TMP is a great place to be. We work with fortune 100 clients, have a superior product and are leaders in our space. Plus, you get the time off you need to rest and re-energize.

Cons

It takes a special person to succeed at TMP. To make this a rewarding experience for your professional career, you need to be self-motivated, hungry to learn, and you must create a collaborative environment; even if it seems you are not getting that collaboration in return. As a client-facing member of the team, I need to serve on behalf of my client's needs, which can be challenging when depending on others who may not be as client focused.

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to grow and develop

Mar 29, 2014 - Client Strategist in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open, supportive environment and down to earth people. It is a friendly informal environment and they do very well at making sure they hire people who fit in. Compared to other agencies you will find more senior, experienced and skilled people which makes it a great place to learn and develop. Over the last 2 years they have got a lot better at growing talent and there have been a lot of examples of moving people around, promoting from within and international moves. The office area is amazing, especially in the Summer when the terraces are a lovely area to have break out meetings.

Cons

Do not always get their workload planning right which can lead to stresses and strains but they try hard to balance things well.

Continue reading