Find jobs for Creative

Found 10 of over 501 reviews

4.8
Radancy President & CEO Michelle Abbey
Michelle Abbey

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work!!!

Sep 22, 2021 - Creative Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Caring and professional culture that is respectful of every individuals station in life.

Cons

Percent of annual salary increase could be more

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Solid, innovative company

Feb 18, 2021 - Associate Creative Director in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of freedom to guide your own growth.

Cons

Perhaps too much freedom to guide your own growth.

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Employees not treated well and lack of cohesion between departments

Jan 30, 2020 - Creative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Location, view, nice staff, health insurance

Cons

Generally don't listen to employees. Many issues at the company could be solved if the senior team opened up dialogue with the staff but they seem genuinely uninterested in doing so. Many, many layers of bureaucracy, even for the simplest of requests. Lack of understanding of digital landscape among senior staff members. No cohesion between departments. Promotions seem to be based on time spent at the company rather than actual ability. A pseudo approach to mental health - posters up but a culture of treating employees badly/not making them feel valued which in itself leads to mental health issues.

4 people found this review helpful
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A good workplace if you know what you want out of it

Jun 18, 2019 - Creative in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

My experience here has been solid overall. It's recruitment marketing, so you might not always be put on the sexiest campaign. But there have been plenty of interesting and engaging projects that I've worked on. You're also afforded the opportunity to work with bigger name clients which can be a great addition to your portfolio. The team has been really supportive. Everyone is very considerate about your projects and scheduling. Additionally, they're very respectful about PTO. Work/life balance is good at entry through senior levels, but seems to be harder for managers. You can advance here a lot faster than at other agencies. This has greatly benefited myself and plenty of my coworkers.

Cons

Workload can be inconsistent Work can feel repetitive Clients' experience with engaging with agencies varies, which can lead to friction Consideration for promotions and raises can get caught up in bureaucracy

5. 4.0

Amazing growth

May 9, 2019 - Creative
    Business Outlook

Pros

TMP took a chance on me when I was fresh out of portfolio school. They gave me big opportunities to prove myself -- and a couple of wonderful Creative Directors really took me under their wing. I worked hard, got promoted and ultimately fulfilled my career dreams. I owe a lot to this company for believing in me and giving me the courage I needed to take on my next adventure.

Cons

Most of the decision-makers sit in New York, so it's easy to feel overlooked if you're at a different location.

6. 2.0

Media del calle

May 6, 2017 - Associate Creative Director in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people. Amazing creative teams.

Cons

Disconnect from decisions of leadership with lack of clear strategy.

3 people found this review helpful
  7. 3.0
    Current Employee

Nice people, not much room for growth and advancement

Oct 9, 2015 - Creative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some great people. Cool perks like birthday days off and summer hours where you get a day off every other Friday to enjoy the summer. Fun activities and at times exciting projects to work on. Work life balance is pretty good.

Cons

People hoard work afraid of being laid off. So they work 60 hours a week and don't distribute labor so they can look more important.

3 people found this review helpful
  8. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Creative Director

May 14, 2015 - Creative Director in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Global agency - opportunity to work with global clients. Some of the people you'll work with are highly experienced (others not). TMP is a major player in the recruitment space - so you'll get good exposure to what this industry is about.

Cons

If you are looking for a highly creative environment you may struggle. Very sales driven environment - you need to want to sell. There is a boom-bust mentality, when times are good you are fine - when the economy suffers so does your position at the company.

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good for recent grads, not strong for long-term career development.

Apr 27, 2015 - Creative in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good job for someone right out of college. You can get a lot of experience on a broad range of large brands very quickly. You have the ability to move around within the company if you are proactive about it. The environment is casual and there are some good people working there.

Cons

The company is struggling with defining who they are and pivoting from digital advertising solutions to a product company. However, not all team members feel invested in the product and solution platforms the company is building and many of the processes between teams are challenging because of lack of transparency and buy-in from people in the ranks. Upper management is an inside circle of employees that have been with the company for many years, and there is a trickle down effect in terms of opportunities available for some employees, while not for others. If you're in with someone in management, then it's great – if you're not, then don't even think about finding growth or development opportunities (or you might get the leftovers, if you're lucky). There are not set processes for promotions and raise structure, it's more a free for all determined by how much management likes you. Often recognition comes as someone is walking out the door, which is too late and a big cause for the agency losing some great talent. The biggest problem? Management doesn't think there's a problem. Or if they do, they haven't been willing to fix it yet.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

This place is a joke.

Aug 8, 2014 - Creative
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are a handful of people I enjoyed working with and two projects that were good for my resume.

Cons

Where do you start? This "Digital Brand Authority" only recently added an full-time analytics director. The executive team is obviously plugging their TalentBrew software disaster as a way to sell the company. The only thing that matters is the bottom line and lining the executive team's pockets. I have never worked with more inept and lazy people ever. Teams are made up of people too stupid to be paid more or too dense to find a better job. Avoid any of their offices unless truly desperate.

8 people found this review helpful