SAP Employee Reviews about "good benefits"

Updated 7 Aug 2020

4.6
SAP CEO Christian Klein
Christian Klein
1,318 Ratings
Pros
Cons
  • "Big company with normal bureaucracy(in 199 reviews)

• "Having your voice heard since it is such a large company(in 179 reviews)

Reviews about "good benefits"

Return to all Reviews

"Reputable Company"

I worked at SAP full-time

Pros

Provides full support to employee,good benefits, good career path. Everyone is treated as adult and professionals. Company that you could stay until you retire.

Cons

Too large organisation means a lot is happening, few re orgs, changes to reporting manager etc. Politics are present from time to time, but yeah all good.

March 23, 2016Administrator - Social Recruiting Community

We appreciate your feedback. I understand how overwhelming a large company can be and we are making strides to give all of our employees a voice to be heard.

2. "Not for long term - Fieldglass"

Former Employee - Quality Specialist - Fieldglass

I worked at SAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some ppl are good across this big team. All the pros are from SAP only: You can enjoy some of SAP's good benefits. Free awesome lunch and A/C shuttles if you require it. SAP shares pgm is awesome. Care for life is another great initiative at SAP India. I'm thankful that I was able to see culture at SAP, one of the best.

Cons

Since the product is acquired form Quinnox, the work culture is still the same since 5years. Learning curve is zero, good place to settle down though. Feels like it is completely deviated from SAP, not much of employee engagment activities nor a better team outing. Budget is never utilized as per the needs of employees and it is always management's decision for outings/Team bonding activies. If you resign from your role don't expect a baseline bonus also, you will get less than what is mentioned on ur offer letter. Your previous year effort is as good as a dustbin. Too much of concentration on the process, in turn, the quality of effort goes down. Perfection in existing things is zero, always focused on new tasks. Not at all a good place for long term stay if you want to improve your skills.

March 26, 2020Life at SAP Team

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback and love seeing that you so much enjoyed your time at SAP. And we appreciate your feedback on culture and annual reviews.

3. "Good company to work for"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefits and employee focused. Lots of opportunities

Cons

Large company with bureaucracy resulting in delays in getting things done and agility

4. "Good company to work for"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Arlington, VA

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Work from home flexibility Good benefits Great teamwork with colleagues and coworkers

Cons

Lack of diversity at the Executive level

5. COVID-19

"Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Development Manager in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Flexible work hours, excellent handling of the Covid pandemic, very good benefits, listens to its employees, good work-life balance,

Cons

Agility, ability to change direction quickly like any big company

6. "Would Recommend"

Current Employee - Support Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work-Life balance Salary is good for the cost of living in the area Good benefits Programs are offered for professional growth Positive office environment

Cons

Large workload High pressure/stress Steep learning curve

7. "Great place to work and grow professionally"

Current Employee - Enterprise Support Advisor in Toronto, ON

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Amazing place to work. Good atmostphere and allows good work life balance. There are really good opportunity to grow and changes positions within the company all the time. Really good benefits and holiday policy.

Cons

It is a big company and sometimes it could be complicated to interact internally with different teams.

8. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefits. Diverse and inclusive work environment. Work is challenging and satisfying. Great learning and development opportunities.

Cons

Lots to learn. Sometimes hard to find the right resources

9. "A mixed bag, but it's nice to have stability in a time of crisis"

Current Employee - Senior Education Consultant

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The company is financially secure and your employment probably will be as well. Good benefits and generally kind people. In my experience, your managers actually want you to take your vacation and care about work/life balance. If you're good at your job, you can get a hefty amount of restricted stock pretty regularly. A lot of job opportunities at the company are internal only, so there's a pretty normalized culture around hunting for new jobs within SAP. This gives you ways to grow when you inevitably hit your team's ceiling.

Cons

There's a lot of division of responsibility. This means unless you're lucky enough to be in an influential pocket of the company, your ability to do things quickly or have an impact is HEAVILY blunted. Worse, a lot of the teams you'll need to work with to do your job are pretty poorly-performing. Diversity is lacking, especially among leadership. The people in charge are mostly German men. Since a lot of functions are global, even people based in the US will often have layer upon layer of male German managers. Reorganizations are a constant fact of life and often seem based more on political power struggles for headcount than any logical ordering of labor. If you're lucky, you'll keep your direct manager and impact is often manageable. If you're unlucky... well thankfully it's only happened to me once.

10. "Great Company"

Current Employee - EA/TQM in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Career opportunities with good benefits

Cons

none at this moment in time

July 27, 2020Talent Attraction Consultant

Thank you for your review. We wish you a long and prosperous career here at SAP!

Found 454 reviews