SThree Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

SThree Reviews

Updated Oct 1, 2019

Found 349 reviews

3.5
SThree CEO Mark Dorman (no image)
Mark Dorman
  1. "Review"

Former Employee - Manager

I worked at SThree full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great place to have a career. Meritocratic culture that promotes success and supports improvement. Excellent incentives Competitive base and commissions Top training

Cons

No cons come to mind

SThree2019-08-27

September 20, 2019Employer Branding

I'm so glad to hear about your experience with SThree - thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

"Do not beleive bad reviews"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I worked at SThree full-time

Pros

-Supportive environment -learn from the best -fun office wear everyone is their to work hard -team work -open minded -great start in recruitment -will earn lots of money and have a long career

Cons

-do not beleive bad reviews. Disgruntled people who didn’t succeed are writing lies and not trye statements about office n management

Advice to Management

Continue to support you’re staff. They are more greatful than you thought n contineu too be supportive and make the floor a home we all enjoyed and have a grate time

SThree2018-09-28
  3. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Sydney

I worked at SThree full-time for more than a year

Pros

I had a great time at Sthree and am very thankful they gave me my start in recruitment when many companies simply overlooked me. My sales background helped a tonne and the people working there are fantastic and helped me in every way I needed. I was “thrown” at the female manager when my motivation levels weren’t great and was thankful for her support over the time and probably would of left recruitment if it wasn’t... for her. The progression and commission is 1 of the best I’ve seen and the incentives are to die for.

Cons

At that exact time in my career I just need a change in direction. Sthree were very supportive and I couldn’t of been more greatly.

Advice to Management

I could not speak highly of the management as they gave me my start and supported me when I needed it most.

SThree2018-09-26
  4. "Challenging and Rewarding Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I have been working at SThree full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The support I have received in my time with Sthree has been incredible. I have been fortunate enough to work in multiple locations with the company and in all instances I have felt valued and been supported. Not all of my ideas and recommendations have been agreed upon but all of my thoughts are heard and valued.

Cons

The company is transitioning to become at the forefront of a modern recruitment workplace. As we go through this process there are challenges and teething problems as we as staff are introduced to new initiatives and ways of working.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging your staff to challenge normal thinking and continue your investment in the people. I have certainly valued that above all else.

SThree2017-08-03
  5. "Joining the ranks of SThree"

Current Employee - Senior Cosltant in Sydney

I have been working at SThree full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly staff, social vibe, city centre offices , good training, no micro management, free breakfast, free Friday beers, team nights out, team lunches, incentives, office ping pong table, commissions and national and international staff trips.

Cons

Sometimes there's no sugar for my free morning tea.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

SThree2017-08-03
  6. "Great team to work in with some great incentives"

I have been working at SThree full-time

Pros

Weekly sales day means a day of competition - but it is fun. You sit on a different team so get to bond with more people, you get targets with incentives so makes a sales day far more enjoyable! Very social job and friendly people. They have a great culture. The incentives are amazing so makes you want to achieve so you can fly off to Bali, New Zealand etc.

Cons

Can be tough when you first join, but same with any recruitment job when building contacts and candidates. Not really a con, but good to be aware of.

SThree2016-03-15
  7. "Best career move ever made...Love going to work everyday!"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Sydney

I have been working at SThree full-time for less than a year

Pros

The training is second to none here. Sthree values it's staff and back us 100%. They invest so much in getting the best out of you. The best thing is that it is organically grown so the career progression is within everyone's reach. The management support system is outstanding and they are within arms reach to help...... You don't have that in most global organisations!! I would recommend working here to anybody... looking to get into a fun but challenging role where you are sales driven and looking for a long term career.

Cons

It's a tough gig if you think recruitment is more like hr. You need to be patient, hard working, sales orientated, organised and like a challenge. It's not for everyone but the rewards are outstanding and the feeling you get when making a deal is like nothing you would get in any other job!

SThree2014-05-21
  8. "Good Place"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Manchester, England

I have been working at SThree full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

People genuinely care about employees

Cons

No major concerns or issues

SThree2019-08-09

September 20, 2019Employer Branding

Thanks so much for your feedback - I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying your time at SThree!

9. "Sthree has a great culture"

Former Employee - Candidate Resourcer in Glasgow, Scotland

I worked at SThree full-time for less than a year

Pros

great culture, good incentives such as free bar events and lunches.

Cons

pay was quite low for what we were bringing in

SThree2019-07-16

August 7, 2019Employer Branding

Thanks so much for your feedback - I'm so glad to hear your time at SThree! We're proud to have a culture that rewards our people for the great work they do.

10. "Review"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at SThree full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Excellent training and development - Good support from managers and people around you - Family feel - Clear progression - Lots of opportunities and different career paths to take within the business - Amazing incentives

Cons

- Not many cons that i can think of from my time there - Some managers throughout the business can be very numbers focused

SThree2019-07-01

July 19, 2019Employer Branding

I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying the training at SThree! Our learning and development team are always looking at ways our training programmes can be refined, so it's brilliant to hear that you've got the tools to really excel in your career. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Found 349 reviews