Find jobs for Analista financiero y responsable de RR. HH. de fábrica

Shopify Analista financiero y responsable de RR. HH. de fábrica Reviews

Updated 12 Feb 2020

Shopify CEO Tobias Lütke
Tobias Lütke
  1. "Great Company with Great Benefits"

5.0
    Current Employee - Analista financiero y responsable de RR. HH. de fábrica in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Shopify full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Excellent company culture and great people -Good career opportunities and mobility -Fast paced and exciting environment and space to work in -Remote work and other benefits

Cons

-Salary for Gurus is a bit low -Remote work can be hard to manage for some people

"Best job I've ever had"

5.0
    Current Employee - Analista financiero y responsable de RR. HH. de fábrica in Wellington, Wellington

I have been working at Shopify full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Amazing company culture - Insanely awesome perks - Good compensation - Growth opportunities - Challenging and exciting - Work with cool, intelligent, innovative people

Cons

It's kind of terrifying when you first enter guruland - training and mentoring could really do with being extended.

Continue reading

3. "Doesn't get any better"

5.0
    Current Employee - Analista financiero y responsable de RR. HH. de fábrica in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Shopify full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing company culture Remote Jobs Room for exponential growth Great benefits

Cons

Not suitable for major extroverts who love in person human connection

"Prentious"

1.0
    Former Employee - Analista financiero y responsable de RR. HH. de fábrica in Toronto, ON

I worked at Shopify full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working from home. Training team cares about gurus Fellow gurus work hard Building your own business Helping merchants succeed.

Cons

I switched squad leads, and it went all down hill from there. I was fired within 2 months. Nothing was done to aid the situation. They lied to EI stating that they did correct me on the issue before they let me go but they never corrected me or warned me. One day I was a Guru next day I was fired. I got a great review the day before from my squad lead. It was so unexpected. They discovered a performance issue and let me go the exact same day and it was something they could have corrected. This is why I call them prentious. I was reliable and once a top performer. On the outside they pretent they are all amazing this and that, but behind closed doors they judge you without you knowing.

"Shopify Guru Position"

5.0
    Current Employee - Analista financiero y responsable de RR. HH. de fábrica in Ottawa, ON

I have been working at Shopify full-time

Pros

Great salary, amazing benefits and very positive working environment Can work from home.

Cons

no real negative cons about the company. Working weekends and nights is a downside but most employees don't mind the hours and the rotation is reasonable.

Continue reading

"Great work-from-home job if you can handle the stress"

4.0
    Former Employee - Analista financiero y responsable de RR. HH. de fábrica in Galway

I worked at Shopify full-time

Pros

Great compensation, very hands-on and encouraging job support. Relaxed attitude even though work was very demanding. Working from home was a massive plus for me.

Cons

Work is very demanding, especially when juggling multiple chats. Very emotionally draining to remain chipper and helpful all day. Wine and silence was necessary in the evenings.

Continue reading
  7. "Best Company I Have Ever Worked For!"

Analista financiero y responsable de RR. HH. de fábrica in Ottawa, ON

I have been working at Shopify for less than a year

Pros

The culture is incredible. Perks & Benefits are a bonus. Shopify cares about their employees and our development as a company and as individuals. It's a company built by forward-thinkers who aren't just focused on the company's bottom line. There really is not a better company out there to work for!

Cons

Being a remote employee, the only con that I can state is that I don't get to be a part of every day life at the office (including free lunch), but I have so many other perks by being able to work from home. Also, I could visit the office anytime & work from there if I wanted to visit!

"Shopify Guru"

4.0

I have been working at Shopify full-time for more than a year

Pros

the most amazing company culture fair salary treats their employees very well

Cons

very few non-technical roles if you are interested in moving up. hours (4-12pm) inconsistent weekends. sometime your weekend will be monday and the following sunday. or thursday/friday.

9. "Awesome company!"

5.0
    Current Contractor - Analista financiero y responsable de RR. HH. de fábrica in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Shopify for less than a year

Pros

Unique and phenomenal recruitment process. Amazingly intense onboarding & training. You can work remotely from virtually anywhere in the world. Wicked culture. Insanely awesome perks (like house cleaning allowance, seriously!). Tons of transparency. -Cool, cool company.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything negative to say about the company. It's a great company that seems to sincerely care about their employees, customers and products.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 9 reviews