Sky Betting & Gaming Customer Experience Advisor Reviews

3.8
Sky Betting & Gaming Chief Executive Officer Steve Birch
Steve Birch
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jun 14, 2021 - Customer Experience Advisor in Leeds, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

-great bonuses and incentives -good company culture -opportunity for progression within the company

Cons

-unsociable hours -can be difficult to book annual leave

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

I worked as a customer experience advisor for Sky Bet

Jan 25, 2021 - Customer Experience Advisor in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone I met and worked with was friendly and helpful despite working from home

Cons

The task of having to chat to two customers at the same time on live chat could be overwhelming at times and it didn’t help that I had a manager who was obsessed with stats rather than the quality of my customer service

Head of Talent Acquisition

Thanks for taking time to write a review, our People Support Team and People Experience Team are always on hand to support with any queries or adjustments you might need to make sure that your wellbeing is prioritised at Sky Betting & Gaming. While stats and performance is part of the role it is not our sole focus.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

SBG - Best Place to Work!!

Dec 9, 2020 - Customer Experience Advisor in Leeds, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

People, Culture, Events, Inclusion, Opportunities, Pay & Flexibility.

Cons

Location may be an issue for some, Offices are located in the centre of Leeds. However, Leeds train station 5 minutes down the road, Free Parking available and Taxi's paid for !!

Head of Talent Acquisition

Thanks for the feedback, all being well our future ways of working will help people balance remote and office working so commuting isn't the issue it used to be when full time in the office.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing place to work, full of enthusiastic people with great ideas!

Nov 19, 2020 - Customer Experience Advisor in Leeds, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

-The people, this place is full of great people who all want to help and be there for you, this is from managers all the way to colleagues. -The progression opportunities; I’m still relatively new, but I am already pushing to progress and have the support I need to find what my skills need to help me develop. There’s so many avenues to venture in to! -The togetherness, everyone is one team and are always willing to help you out! -The interview was different as it was all over Zoom meetings, but it was fun, challenging and gave me a good idea of what the place was about and what my job would entail. Very knowledgeable interview process! -The job is challenging but rewarding, there are targets but these are there to help you push yourself which is a great thing to push your progression and development. I can’t wait for the future! -If you enjoy working hard, being involved with all different types of things, working as part of a team and you are confident to work individually; as well as thriving and enjoying smashing targets then you’ll do great! -Lastly if you’re the type to be proud to represent an amazing company, then this is the place for you!!!

Cons

I don’t really have any cons, if I had to pick one it would be that we are not in the office currently. I guess working from home has its perks but I’m a people person so I can’t wait to be back in the office with everyone, although due to the current climate this is how things are. You still get the support you need from home and can constantly contact people, it’s just not face to face- but you can make zoom calls if you need this, so it’s not actually bad at all!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

sbg

Nov 17, 2020 - Customer Experience Advisor in Leeds, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, benefits, overtime, flexibility, community

Cons

stats reviews are sometimes unfair

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good on the surface

May 22, 2020 - Customer Experience Advisor in Leeds, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

They offer some good benefits

Cons

Micro management, favouritism, hard to progress from this role

Sky Betting & Gaming Response

It’s really important that we also hear about the experiences at SBG that haven’t been great for people so that we can act on your feedback. The majority of people in Customer Experience do enjoy a great career with us whether that’s for the short term or long term and your feedback will help us to continue to re-create that. We shared your feedback with the Head of Customer Experience and anyone else we felt it might be beneficial for them to see.

7. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Tereible company run by bullies

May 22, 2020 - Customer Experience Advisor in Leeds, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free sky tv, central location

Cons

Unsociable shift patterns, RTA never release them on time Pay is poor Customers are rude Team managers are childish and not interested in motivating their teams, ops managers have no idea what their doing

Sky Betting & Gaming Response

It's important we hear about the experiences that are not going as well as we'd like so that we can take steps in the right direction to improve. Thank you for the feedback on shift patterns. Where we can we want to offer flexible solutions to suit everyone's needs and recently we've made improvements by releasing shift patterns for people to choose from and also provide opportunities to request flexible working, if required. There's always room for us to make this even better so we are grateful to receive your comments. We've passed this feedback to our CX People Experience Manager, Scott Curson, who would value the opportunity to speak to you directly to understand more about how he can help better your experience. Please send him an email or a slack message to have a confidential chat.

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews