Supermacs Cashier Reviews

1. "Cashiet"

2.0
    Former Employee - Cashier in Dublin, Dublin
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Supermacs full-time for less than a year

Pros

The cheap lunches on breaks? Lol

Cons

Late night shifts, overworked, not always 12 hours between shifts

"Poor Working Environment"

1.0
    Former Employee - Cashier
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Supermacs part-time for more than a year

Pros

Absolutely no positive elements to working in this establishment.

Cons

Poor working environment, aggressive and unfriendly senior staff who went out of their way to embarrass and degrade employes. Poor standard of pay for first-time worker. No benefits, long hours, no breaks.

Continue reading

"Encouragement of Staff and Implementation of tools to counter aggression towards employees"

Current Employee - Cashier/Customer Service in Gort

I have been working at Supermacs part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Supermacs staff are generally quite friendly. I enjoy the benefits of working with families and serving children etc. The food and hygiene scheme is clear, easy to follow and well-instrumented in the franchise in which I work. It is a great life experience- learning how to work with people from various walks of life and how to instrument an effective customer service plan that is non-discriminatory and polite.

Cons

I do not wish to "blow my own trumpet" as it were, but I have received e-mails from customers complimenting my customer service in the past and received full marks on service on both occasions that I have been subject to a mystery shopper. In all aspects of my work I am dedicated to my customers, however this goes unnoticed to both my general and overall manager. I recall that our official manner actually pulled us all aside and gave out that we didn't receive such comments every week rather than using my achievement as an example to the rest of the staff - this approach is hardly encouraging . Also,the harassment I occasionally receive from both drunk customers and by customers from the travelling community is sincerely disheartening and is a cause of stress and anxiety for me when I work nights. Our customer handbook does not give enough attention to how such situations should be dealt with which is a point of concern for me after 3 years of working in my franchise.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews