TSYS Acquiring Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

TSYS Acquiring Solutions Reviews

Updated 2 Sep 2019

3.2
TSYS Acquiring Solutions CEO Mark D. Pyke (no image)
Mark D. Pyke

"Run from this place"

Former Employee - Compliance Analyst in Tempe, AZ

I worked at TSYS Acquiring Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good health care I guess

Cons

Like everyone else says, very clique. Team members are out to hurt you at all times. My manager had no balls to deal with an issue of an abusive harassing co working. This place is just a nightmare. At my new gig I’m already in a management role and it is a way bigger, way more competitive environment than cheap-sys. Management actually supports their employees. Bottom line is most employees have been at TSYS for... their entire careers and do not welcome change in any form or fashion. This place is a joke and I could go all day but will end here.

Advice to Management

Grow some manhood and get with the times. Dummies!

TSYS Acquiring Solutions2019-09-02

"Terrible company"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Tempe, AZ
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at TSYS Acquiring Solutions full-time

Pros

Good location, ample parking. Competitive pay and benefits.

Cons

Very petty and cliquey. The company does not value development and will not set expectations for performance. You will get a verbal warning from management if your chat is not set to the appropriate status (e.g., don't dare put it on away while you're at your desk). You will be micromanaged to the minute of your day (e.g., you took a bathroom break at 2:10pm even though you took one at 1:12pm?). I once got "shushed"... in a meeting by a "leader" where I, a project manager, was giving a status update about my project. If you want to work in a real life version of the Office Space movie, this is the place for you.

Advice to Management

Just use Google. 2-3 stars on Glassdoor. 2 stars on Yelp. 1 star on Best Company. There's a reason for those ratings.

TSYS Acquiring Solutions2019-08-31
  3. "Great Company"

I have been working at TSYS Acquiring Solutions

Pros

Management tries to treat all employees with respect. Benefits are good, and the company is growing

Cons

Decisions come from Georgia or New York without much input from the remote locations, limited ability to advance if you’re not at HQ.

Advice to Management

Have managers lay out career paths better. Other than that, pretty good.

TSYS Acquiring Solutions2018-07-27
  4. "Not all bad or all good"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at TSYS Acquiring Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some of the managers have managed to build great teams that work really well together.

Cons

Low rate of pay compared to other positions in the same area. Inconsistent team building and management styles lead to both internal and external team conflicts. Upper management does not really care about teams or team members.

TSYS Acquiring Solutions2018-06-17

"Senior Project Manager"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at TSYS Acquiring Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been with TSYS for the past 11 years. One of the best company to work with. Most ethical and friendly company. Flexible time helps me to manage my work and family life very well.

Cons

Not seeing a career growth. Looking for a career opportunity.

TSYS Acquiring Solutions2018-01-20

"No room for growth poor leadership"

Current Employee - Credit Specialist in Columbus, GA

I have been working at TSYS Acquiring Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I enjoy what I do but hate the unprofessional leadership. Tsys has great ethics but does enforce with leadership.

Cons

Leadership are liars. They treat you like children. They make you can not suceed and out shine them

Advice to Management

Hire management that have experience how to treat others. Make sure opportunities are given by performance not who your friend is.

TSYS Acquiring Solutions2018-01-31

"Times are changing"

Former Employee - Relationship Management in Tempe, AZ

I worked at TSYS Acquiring Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

They care about the community. There are opportunities for movement in the company.

Cons

Management doesn't really care about employees. Too much time spent on surveys for "Great place to work" and no real time following up on feedback. Salaries are not competitive. Yearly goals are ridiculous and pointless.

Advice to Management

Have empathy for your employers. You lose excellent talent because you don't care about the actual employee and how they feel, and how they're negatively impacted by what you're doing.

TSYS Acquiring Solutions2017-10-24
  8. "Technical Customer service rep"

Current Employee - Customer Technical Support in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at TSYS Acquiring Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The atmosphere of the company.

Cons

The 2nd level at the company needs to help the on floor representatives and not be so condescending.

Advice to Management

To host more communicative meeting on how to communicate with the merchants.

TSYS Acquiring Solutions2017-07-20

"If you're good, get ready to be abused!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at TSYS Acquiring Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Its close to the Cardinal's facility so you sometimes see players working out in the park across the street.

Cons

If you are talented, they'll task you with all the heavy lifting, while the incompetents sit back and watch with no repercussions. Good luck complaining to management about this as they'll tell you what you want to hear, but do absolutely nothing. Management is also a "Good 'Ol Boy" network where years of service is weighted more than competency.

Advice to Management

Stop calling it a "Follow the sun model" If a position comes available in Arizona, they'll quickly try to fill it in India. A fancy way of outsourcing without calling it that!

TSYS Acquiring Solutions2017-07-27

"Great people, lacking vision and direction from the top"

I have been working at TSYS Acquiring Solutions

Pros

Great for autonomy, freedom to pick and choose pet projects

Cons

Direction of the company changes at the whims of management. Not good at maintaining focus; deviates from core strategy very easily.

TSYS Acquiring Solutions2016-10-03