The CBORD Group Director Reviews

Updated 21 Feb 2020

4.2
The CBORD Group President Jim Hoefflin (no image)
Jim Hoefflin
  1. "Awesome co-workers."

Former Employee - Senior Director in Ithaca, NY

I worked at The CBORD Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Excellent people. Benefits are OK.

Cons

Little in terms of direction and vision from the leadership team. Lots of turnover.

April 2, 2020VP HR

We understand everyone has a different experience where they work. Our Senior Leadership Team encourages employees at all levels to reach out, ask questions, make suggestions, and bring fresh perspectives. We have an open door policy, and we encourage all our employees to share their concerns with their manager, the leadership team, or HR anytime. We offer our employees robust benefits including: generous vacation days, personal days, sick days, and 10 holidays as paid time off. Additionally, our company will pay our employees three business days to serve at a qualified and approved organization. We offer yearly Wellness Reimbursement benefits to encourage, motivate, and challenge team members to take an active interest in their health. Employees also have access to an abundance of courses through LinkedIn Learning. And we offer an impressive company contribution match for employees investing in their 401(k) through Vanguard.

2. "Refreshing company to join"

4.0
    Current Employee - IT Director in Duluth, GA

I have been working at The CBORD Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Joining a company that actually care's about the employees, has been a highlight of my experience thus far. The on-boarding process is not only thorough and enjoyable but engaging as well. It is not often that you join a company and within the first few weeks of your employment, you get to enjoy meeting face to face, the leadership of the company. The transparency and openness is truly refreshing.

Cons

I have yet to find a downside working here. There is a lot to do and a lot needing to be accomplished, I enjoy that as a part of the challenge and journey.

January 13, 2020VP HR

The DREAMstart New Hire Orientation program is a very successful onboarding program and very important to welcoming new employees. New team members are given the opportunity to meet senior leaders and learn more in depth about the company in a relaxed atmosphere that fosters communication and learning. The company invests in its employees from day one.

"Old Methods, but trying hard to make a change"

4.0
    Current Employee - Director in Duluth, GA

I have been working at The CBORD Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

* Company CEO came in 2 years ago and has shaken up the way we do things. The message let's innovate something new and avoid industry disruptions. * Company culture is great... people like working with each other, even if we disagree sometimes * Everyone has a passion for the industries we serve. * People here are always willing to help, you just have to ask * We work on some really cool ideas in a really challenging/interesting set of industries * Very many here are excited about modernizing how we do our work * One person can affect change at CBORD

Cons

* Old ways (feeding the legacy products we have and customers who use them) are still fighting with a desire to progress into a modern software design organization * While the company supports life outside of work, each person carries a large workload--work quality suffers at times

February 28, 2019VP HR

CBORD has experienced fresh change and exciting growth and our vision is to continue to move forward with innovations and improved products. Team members are invited to contribute new ideas and to challenge old ideas. The DREAMculure at CBORD is accountable and transparent; everyone works hard and builds on a team mindset.

4. "Great company to work for if you want to feel empowered and make an impact!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Director in Duluth, GA

I have been working at The CBORD Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Medium size company that is currently in the change of direction towards more dynamic , visionary market leader. You will be an agent of change and will be empowered! Nice folks to be around, great leadership! The hiring and on-boarding process is superb! Not in many companies you will have a 2 days on-boarding sessions, where you will get a full overview of the company, it's departments and you will have the opportunity to talk the leaders, including CEO. Join the DREAMteam and bring your energy and excitement!

Cons

The change is not easy on some long time employees.

Continue reading

April 5, 2019VP HR

CBORD's DREAMstart New Hire Orientation is created so that our new team members get the best start possible and feel they are part of a dynamic culture. Our company President and Sr. Leadership fully participate in welcoming new employees.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews