Find jobs for Sales

The CBORD Group Sales Reviews

Updated 24 Aug 2017

4.3
The CBORD Group President Jim Hoefflin (no image)
Jim Hoefflin
1 Rating
  1. "Great company!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales in Ithaca, NY

I have been working at The CBORD Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've been with CBORD longer than most. This company has grown and changed dramatically over the last year, for the better. New management brings new perspectives and new ways of approaching the markets we serve. That has been a refreshing and long overdue change. We have excellent products, excellent customer relationships and continue to be a very financially strong company that is well managed. I've had many opportunities during my time at CBORD to take on additional responsibility. Our customers are a lot of fun. It's been a great place to work.

Cons

Change brings risk, and some people are not comfortable being held accountable for their performance or having old ways challenged. If you're looking for a company where you can do the minimum required and coast through, then CBORD isn't a good fit for you.

Continue reading

The CBORD Group Response

November 15, 2017VP HR

Many of CBORD's employees have been with the company for many years. Veteran employees are valued not only for their loyalty but for their experience and quality service to customers. CBORD holds its employees to high work-ethic standards; hard work and at times heavy workloads are rewarded and recognized. Those who embrace change see the value in CBORD's fresh culture and new approach.

"Too old school"

2.0
    Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at The CBORD Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Relax and do the same thing everyday, employees are great and become a family very quickly, good reputation in the market but no sure if this will stay for long !!!

Cons

Managment are just a group of old ppl with no chance to accept changes, stupid license structure not to the clients benefits at all but the Managment are happy with the ALF guarantied revenue, very low salaries, almost zero benefit !!

Continue reading
  3. "Excellent Company"

5.0
    Former Employee - Sales in Avon, CT

I worked at The CBORD Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

CBORD benefits from a superior executive management team led by an inspiring CEO, a 35+ year history of industry leading products and services and exceptional employee and customer loyalty. The firm attracts bright, energetic staff who are deeply dedicated to the firm's mission to provide top quality software and "beyond expectation" services. This yields customer satisfaction ratings in the high 90's and similar retention rates. Similarly, the company has an unusually large number of staff with 10, 15, 20 and 25 year service records; it is a great company to join and a difficult company to leave. CBORD does an excellent job promoting staff and allowing staff to move laterally to acquire new skills and/or accommodate for life changes like new babies, illness, relocation and the like.

Cons

As of 2013, the benefits package was nicely broad for a firm this size (500 range), but the employee portion of healthcare insurance costs was high due to the small number of plan participants. This may have changed since 2013 as management was aggressively working to minimize these costs.

"CBORD was a great place to work until the Roper merger."

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Ithaca, NY

I worked at The CBORD Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great Benefits Package.

Cons

Upward Mobility is not very existent. Sales goals are constantly increased making bonuses unlikely to receive.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews