Tickled Media Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Tickled Media CEO Roshni Mahtani
Roshni Mahtani
  1. "A growing company"

I have been working at Tickled Media full-time

Pros

Conducive environment and incentives for female employees Multiple job roles to be explored Funded company

Cons

Company culture and HR procedures need be improved.

Advice to Management

Have more senior members present in all the teams.

Tickled Media2019-09-25
  2. "Great company, lots of opportunities to grow your Knowledge"

Current Employee - Senior Web Developer in Mumbai

I have been working at Tickled Media full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Lots of opportunities to learn things. - Great team members, management is open and honest - Company that is expanding quickly means there are many opportunities to learn new things

Cons

Company rules and regulations are constantly being redefined. HR operations is not good

Advice to Management

Nice company to work in, good and helpful colleague. Lots of opportunities to learn new stuff.

Tickled Media2019-09-10
  3. ""Excellent Work Culture and friendly environment”"

Current Employee - Senior Campaign Manager in Mumbai

I have been working at Tickled Media full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working at Tickled Media full-time for more than 2 years. Benefits from company side: 1. Salary will credit on time. 2.Free meals, employee trips, and parties, financial bonuses, open presentations by high-level executives, friendly environment and so on. 3. My manager was very supportive and easy to talk to. I learned a lot from him. The company culture was inclusive and employee-friendly. 4. Good... management and nice colleagues. 5. Tickled Media is one of the fastest-growing top-level parental company in Asain Region.

Cons

1. GYM is not available. 2. The office is not spacious.

Advice to Management

Keep the Positive energize, inspire and lead teams to improve more work outcomes.

Tickled Media2019-08-29
  4. "Lots of opportunities to expand your knowledge!"

Current Employee - Ad Operations Executive in Mumbai

I have been working at Tickled Media full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is a very good place to learn about various departments. Being from a non-tech background I learned a lot about advertising operations and SEO. People always help you answer all your queries.

Cons

Lack of office activities. Lack of communication.

Tickled Media2019-08-22
  5. "Lot of learning Opportunities, open culture & Flexibility"

Current Employee - React Frontend Developer in Andheri East

I have been working at Tickled Media full-time for more than a year

Pros

From Technology point of view, Tickled Media is an ever-growing company that makes a great product for parenting and really have a good Stack to work on. You will be exposed to the latest and greatest technology and Industry practices. It has the brightest Engineering minds and every day you get to learn a lot. Company has spread globally - Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Philipines, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, ... India, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, and Nigeria The best thing is, you get a chance to communicate with people globally. HOD is too intelligent with great knowledge, always ready to help, down to earth attitude.

Cons

None for me as of now

Advice to Management

Communicate with employees

Tickled Media2019-08-14
  6. "Best environment to take more knowledge"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I have been working at Tickled Media full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working at Tickled Media as Lead backend engineer as a full-time employee for more than two years. A very good atmosphere and work-life balance is good, good salary. Lots of opportunities to learn things. Very supportive seniors and management as I can work in office & from home as I travel the Mumbai-Pune-Mumbai route every weekend.

Cons

Office location is at Marol Naka. No cabs.

Tickled Media2019-08-13
  7. "Good company for learning and gaining knowledge."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I have been working at Tickled Media full-time for more than a year

Pros

well supportive and always been there for helps. More on we are working as team.

Cons

Still I dont understand the leave policy and dont know is there any use of employee insurance.

Advice to Management

Need help on PF and cultural activities are very very less.

Tickled Media2019-08-13

"don't trust the 5-star reviews"

I worked at Tickled Media full-time

Pros

* some of the people who work in tickled are genuinely good and talented * benefits are ok, they offer healthcare and generally respect holidays * you will learn a lot (because you're forced to, you will be given very few resources so you have to be creative and make magic)

Cons

* lack of transparency with staff, you can go to work one morning and find out there and then that youre assigned to a completely new workflow * company is overly focused on numbers to the point that they compromise on ethics * management sets very ambitious goals without giving staff the resources they need to do their jobs properly * lack of work-life balance and no respect for personal time i.e. people will... message you in the early morning, weekends, etc. * management makes decisions too quickly without thinking about the long-term

Advice to Management

stop using "it's a startup" as an excuse to treat your employees like crap

Tickled Media2019-06-18
  9. "Flexible Company with Open-Minded Management Team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila

I have been working at Tickled Media full-time for less than a year

Pros

One of the reasons I joined Tickled was really the flexibility that it is a performance based company and I could work remotely if needed especially being a parent. Also I appreciate the open mindedness of the leadership team to new ideas and processes. This give employees the voice and be more involved instead of being just a passive employee following orders.

Cons

As the company is present in several markets you deal with regional people and there are cultural differences. But this is something that can be addressed by having a more open communication line among peers. Also since the company is growing fast and there’s much more demand, it’s difficult for shared resources in the region to keep up as well.

Advice to Management

Not to hastily hire people to fill up roles but really screen candidates thoroughly and to have dedicated people in each country who understand the nuances of the market better.

Tickled Media2019-01-30

"Good workers are not treasured and politics. Ugly ugly ugly!"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Tickled Media full-time

Pros

None. Please join at own risk.

Cons

Ridiculous management style with unfair treatment. Pretty sure that this review is going to get covered up by the fake reviews that higher management is going to task employees to post. Hard work not recognized by higher management. Delayed payments and claims for months.

Tickled Media2019-02-27