TriNet Reviews

Found 807 of over 840 reviews

3.1
TriNet President, CEO, and Director Burton M. Goldfield
Burton M. Goldfield
Pros
  • "Great people, great benefits, and rewarding compensation(in 61 reviews)

• "Good benefits and lots of room for growth and promotional opportunities(in 39 reviews)

• Cons
  • "compensation politics work life balance(in 39 reviews)

• "You have to work long hours come year end(in 20 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Over worked and under

Jul 23, 2021 - Assigned Support Specialist in Reno, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

Currently working from home which is wonderful for my family. Benefits are good and base salary, however pay increases are very minimal and not in line with the cost of living that increases every year

Cons

Management talk about mental health and how they “hear us” but nothing ever changes. They sent a survey asking who wanted to go back to the office and 2% said yes to this- the majority of us either do not want to or would rather go back part time and work from home the remainder. This would help with the extremely high cost of daycare, gas, and other factors that they seem to forget about (the time it takes to drive to and from the office- picking kids up, etc)

2 people found this review helpful

TriNet Response

Thank you for sharing. We are happy to hear you're satisfied with your compensation, benefits and remote working environment. As an active employee, please connect with your aligned HRBP for additional conversation. As an alternative, you can contact us at feedback@trinet.com.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Very Excited to Add Value!

Jul 28, 2021 - Sales Consultant in Dublin, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am loving it. 10/10 Recommendation

Cons

You must enter 5 words. Here are some.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company

Jul 15, 2021 - WFM Analyst in Reno, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

Open to growth opportunities. Great pay and benefits. Work together for a common goal. CEO is the best and connects the company's vision

Cons

Constant change in the middle of change implementation. Lack of communication from new director. Constantly changing direction and being held accountable when new goals are not being communicated.

TriNet Response

We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear you're enjoying your compensation package and our overall mission and vision at TriNet. As an active colleague, we encourage you to connect with your HRBP to discuss your concerns around change and communication. Or feel free to contact us at feedback@trinet.com.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee

A nice company to work at

Jul 25, 2021 - Scrum Master/Agile Coach in Dublin, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive, friendly environment; Good work-life balance;

Cons

Not aggressive enough for those who are seeking immediate challenges and ultra-fast growth.

TriNet Response

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad you are enjoying the culture & balance at TriNet. We encourage you to connect directly with your HRBP to discuss your noted concerns. Or feel free to contact us at feedback@trinet.com.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

The rebound is set in motion

Mar 30, 2021 - Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to make great money, Great benefit packages and coverage to give you and your family peace of mind, amazing colleagues that want the best for you. Support is there anytime you ask for it. Recently updated PTO policy allowing more flexibility. Work from home is definitely an added bonus that I hope stays post pandemic.

Cons

There has been horrible communication with change and updates making it almost impossible for everyone to be on the same page. But, to be fair, there have been many improvements as of recently which is very encouraging. Internal processes still need improvement. Still too much time wasted on internal roadblocks and it can lead to killing productivity and eventually burnout.

TriNet Response

Thank you for your feedback. As an active TriNet colleague, we encourage you to connect with your HRBP for additional conversation around your concerns. Or feel free to contact us at feedback@trinet.com.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good, growing company

Jul 20, 2021 - Human Resources in Oklahoma City, OK
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, remote work, large growing company

Cons

Did not care to help displaced employees find work within the company although they did offer severance packages. This forced me to have to relocate elsewhere to find similar work.

TriNet Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback and we're happy that you enjoyed the flexibility offered during your tenure. Please feel free to contact us at feedback@trinet.com for additional discussion.

7. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Waves

Jun 10, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

TriNet was a great place to work. The culture and the people made it fun and exciting and I enjoyed how we helped my clients.

Cons

I am not sure what is going on but there is ongoing change constantly and a complex sale has become even more challenging because of internal hurdles. I look around and barely no anyone because of the high turnover. The service model change mid pandemic has been a disaster. The company that I loved so much no longer seems to exist. Great leaders and people in all departments are leaving everyday and there is little accountability from leadership.

7 people found this review helpful

TriNet Response

Thank you for your feedback. As you know, we take pride in our "One TriNet" company culture and take any feedback on how we can improve seriously. As an active colleague, we encourage you to speak directly to your HRBP regarding your concerns or welcome additional conversation at feedback@trinet.com.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Good place to work

Jul 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Management can be more transparent

TriNet Response

Thank you for this feedback and we're happy to hear you're enjoying the culture at TriNet. As a current colleague, we encourage you to connect with your aligned HRBP for additional conversations or feel free to reach out to feedback@trinet.com.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great job with good compensation and benefits

Jul 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and great benefits and salary

Cons

No that I know of as of now

TriNet Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with our compensation, benefits and colleagues. Shoud you have more to share, you are encouraged to connect with your HRBP or contact us at feedback@trinet.com.

10. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good employer

Jul 21, 2021 - Director of Sales in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Money was the only positive

Cons

Micromanagement when it came to forecasts

TriNet Response

Thank you for your feedback and we're happy you were satisfied with your Sales compensation. As an active TriNet colleague, your HRBP would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns further. Please feel free to reach out or contact us at feedback@trinet.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 807 Reviews