TriNet Reviews

Found 839 of over 877 reviews

3.2
TriNet President, CEO, and Director Burton M. Goldfield
Burton M. Goldfield
Pros
  • "Great people, great benefits, and rewarding compensation(in 61 reviews)

• "Good benefits and lots of room for growth and promotional opportunities(in 39 reviews)

• Cons
  • "compensation politics work life balance(in 39 reviews)

• "You have to work long hours come year end(in 20 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company

Oct 17, 2021 - Senior Coordinator in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Benefits Education reimbursement Free trainings

Cons

I can’t think of anything

TriNet Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We appreciate you. Should you desire further conversation, please reach out to feedback@trinet.com.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

Sales

Oct 14, 2021 - Sales in Sarasota, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Large well known company to work for.

Cons

Salesforce could be cleaner and training could be better

TriNet Response

Thank you for your feedback. We encourage you to engage with your HBP for additional discussion surrounding your thoughts on how to improve our Sales training & tools. As an alternative, you can contact us at feedback@trinet.com.

3. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Trinet

Oct 14, 2021 - Implementation Specialist in Sarasota, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are great. PTO paid holidays and contribution to health benefits.

Cons

If you are a minority, it's rare to get promoted. It's a typically good old boy system in the Bradenton office.

1 person found this review helpful

TriNet Response

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your benefits and holiday packages. We would like to speak with you directly regarding your additional comments surrounding the company culture in your area. Please contact us at feedback@trinet.com.

4. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Inside Sales Representative

Oct 13, 2021 - Inside Sales Representative in Sarasota, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Company - pays well, good foot in the door to the industry

Cons

Expensive compared to all the other competition

1 person found this review helpful

TriNet Response

Thank you for your feedback. Should you desire additional conversation, please contact us at feedback@trinet.com.

5. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Used to be great, went downhill quick

Oct 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Health benefits and employee stock plan are decent -Flexible hours, willing to let you work remote if you aren't on the phones

Cons

- Pay is not competitive. - Management is horrendous. After the "CX 2.0" initiative, departments were restructured and some got lackluster management who seemed more focused on how many direct reports they got instead of caring about your department. - Culture is horrible. They promote a positive culture, but day-to-day that positive culture is constantly violated and nothing is done about it. Why promote a positive work environment if you are going to stand by and let it degenerate? - Stress. Everything is so stressful. There is never a chance to take a breath, and TriNet seems... happy about that? The company has been in a constant state of flux for a year now. Processes and requirements change every day. Change management is horrible. - Communication is lacking between all departments. - It's an HR company. Remember, HR is out to protect themselves, not you. That applies to the employees as well.

5 people found this review helpful

TriNet Response

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback. We are glad you enjoyed the provided and optional benefits, as well as the opportunity to appreciate work/life balance with flexible accommodations. We would like to speak with you directly regarding your experiences with organizational initiatives and ask that you contact us at feedback@trinet.com.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Payroll Platform Tier 1

Sep 25, 2021 - Payroll Platform I
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great support throughout the day. Fantastic Benefits.

Cons

None that I had yet.

TriNet Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisified with our benefits offerings. For further conversation, please contact feedback@trinet.com.

7. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Ok sales role

Oct 5, 2021 - Sales Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people, great CEO that helps you see the impact of what you do, solid benefits, PTO, etc., good product

Cons

The biggest con is how hard they make it to close a deal, be prepared to fight hundreds of internal battles to get a deal over the line

2 people found this review helpful

TriNet Response

We appreciate your feedback and the great commentary around our people, culture and benefit offerings. We would welcome the opportunity to learn from your experience and hope you will contact us at feedback@trinet.com.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Trinet

Sep 22, 2021 - Data Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and opportunities for growth.

Cons

Training could be a lot better

TriNet Response

Thank you for your feedback. As an active TriNet colleague, we encourage you to connect with your HRPB regarding your training ideas or you are welcome to reach out to feedback@trinet.com.

9. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Client Success

Oct 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, benefits, and room for advancement

Cons

Heavy workload and very stressful

2 people found this review helpful

TriNet Response

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad that you are enjoying your experience at TriNet. As an active colleague, please contact your HRBP directly to discuss your concerns regarding your workload and stress level. As an alternative option, you may contact us at feedback@trinet.com.

10. 3.0
      Former Employee

Great on the surface

Oct 1, 2021 - Payroll Specialist in Burleson, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Variety in work, great pay, work from home, progressive company, modern values, growing

Cons

Lack of support, strong focus on growth, heavy workload, rude/angry clients, constantly cleaning up other people's messes

3 people found this review helpful

TriNet Response

We appreciate your feedback and love to hear that you appreciated your work, compensation and other benefits during your tenure with TriNet. We would welcome the opportunity to learn more about your experience and hope you will reach out to feedback@trinet.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 839 Reviews