Wowcher Employee Reviews about "great people"

Updated 23 Apr 2018

3.1
Wowcher CEO Roland Bryan (no image)
Roland Bryan
Pros
  • "Good Christmas and Summer parties(in 7 reviews)

• "Great People and working atmosphere, I have made many friends at Wowcher and really enjoy coming to work(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Some members of senior management show very little respect for their employees, their time and can be dishonest(in 8 reviews)

• "Very limited opportunity for career progression within the company(in 6 reviews)

Reviews about "great people"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great Place to Work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Derby, England

I have been working at Wowcher full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great People and working atmosphere, I have made many friends at Wowcher and really enjoy coming to work. Support from management is great and they are always available when needed. I have managed to progress within my role and further my knowledge and skills with support from the company.

Cons

The office is either too hot or too cold

Wowcher Response

May 23, 2018HR & Talent Manager

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoy working at Wowcher. :)

2. "Wowcher"

I worked at Wowcher full-time

Pros

great people in the team good to learn some basic skills

Cons

difficult to progess very similar day to day

3. "Wowcher Sales Role"

I worked at Wowcher

Pros

great people, good location office. great job for straight out of university as you can cut your teeth on quite quick hard sales

Cons

when you hit target they increase your targets even more and you make less money which doesnt make any sense for sales people

Continue reading
  4. "Potential is there..."

Current Employee - Deals Analyst in London, England

I have been working at Wowcher full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people and social aspect with a good location. Great summer and Christmas parties. Relatively relaxed working hours if you can manage your own time well. Freedom to make your own decisions and to put forward and implement suggestions to improve the running of the business. If you can work independently and be self sufficient, you can learn a lot.

Cons

Some dead-weight management and senior staff. If you're the type of person that needs managing, you're going to struggle to progress and learn. You've got to constantly fight for promotions where the expectations are rapidly changing (I can't exaggerate this enough). Progression is very limited. Recent cutbacks on areas of staff where people develop from, leaving a void for future talent. No official training in place to learn transferable or even useful skills - you have to learn yourself.

5. "wowcher"

I have been working at Wowcher

Pros

Great people to work with. Offices in good location Good benefits - pension, holiday etc. Great base to get a solid foundation in sales

Cons

Show some more TLC with small perks for the staff - office snacks, fruit etc. Need more structured and frequent training to develop existing staff and to get the most out of existing talent

Continue reading
  6. "Great company, lots of oppotunities"

in London, England

I have been working at Wowcher

Pros

- fun company with great people, very friendly atmosphere - plenty of opportunities to develop your career - good location, huge improvement on previous office - senior management are approachable, friendly and most importantly, excellent mentors

Cons

- the company is growing so quickly you need to shout to be heard sometimes

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 6 reviews