albelli Reviews

Updated 3 Jul 2020

4.1
albelli CEO Tristan Money
Tristan Money

"It's a good place, take the job."

Current Employee - Designer in Amsterdam

I have been working at albelli full-time for less than a year

Pros

Overall there's a real nice bunch of people. Best online printing company I've worked for. The office is ideally located next to the central station which makes it accessible if you have to commute. Decent benefits. I have the chance to be in a team that supports me, my growth and my strengths and they me feel valued for what I do. Good balance and flexibility.

Cons

Office can be a little noisy

November 7, 2018Response albelli

We are very happy to hear that you feel appreciated and enjoy your role at albelli. We also understand that the office can be sometimes noisy - as this is one of the disadvantages of open office space.

"Passionate employees Vs old style management"

I have been working at albelli full-time

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, most people I work with have passion to what they do, great product to work with.

Cons

Most things (with some exceptions) seem to indicate on management team with no real motivation or idea on how to improve things, lacking in real leadership and hands on skills.

October 19, 2018Response albelli

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We re happy to hear that you enjoy working in our friendly and driven albelli culture. We also appreciate your advice and will take it into consideration in order to ensure the continuous improvement of our employees’ well-being and professional growth.

"Changing, and not for the better"

2.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

I worked at albelli full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Good location - Free drinks - Cool colleagues.

Cons

I can't speak for all the departments as some of them seem to have it pretty good. But if you are in online marketing, and thinking about starting here, run the other way! They won't listen to a word you have to say no matter how much experience you have and you won't be the owner of your own work. There is an incredible amount of micromanagement and favouritism and the wrong decisions will be made because of it. There is no communication between workers and the leadership team. When hiring for higher positions, there are two things you have to worry about, sexism and nepotism. No career or growth options due to the micromanagement.

October 5, 2018Response albelli

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your positive comments, but we are sorry to hear that some aspects of your personal experience at albelli were less positive. We take employee feedback and engagement very seriously and have not heard this kind of feedback more broadly. We understand this may be your personal experience and will further reflect on it and see where we can improve. Our business is rapidly growing where we have to continually evolve the way we work and organize ourselves in the most effective way. That said, ownership and career progression are key to us and we will continue to focus on these moving forward.

"Great fast-growing company, nice colleagues."

Current Employee - Technical CRM/E-Mail Marketer in Amsterdam

I have been working at albelli full-time for less than a year

Pros

Growing company with ambitious plans for the future. Diverse culture, colleagues open to new ideas. There is space to share your knowledge and possibility to learn from the team. Office in a great location. Positive atmosphere

Cons

I do not have any until now.

"great company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

I have been working at albelli full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

fun, work hard & play hard, great location (next to Central Station)

Cons

don't have any so far

"Falling Behind Swiftly Now"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at albelli full-time

Pros

Great workmates, a lot of space for improvement, and a well placed office near the Central Station

Cons

IT salaries are already lower than the average with no plans to address it, a lot of worthless changes that bring no value to the company and even demotivate people and an overall feeling of beating around the bush in all regards.

June 15, 2018Response albelli

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you enjoy working with your colleagues. On the other hand we are very sorry to hear about your negative experiences. As our business is rapidly growing we acknowledge we’re going through quite some changes. However, we highly value our culture and continuously invest in safeguarding and further improving it. We encourage you to share your thoughts with us on how to improve our processes for the better. As a final remark on compensation, we’d like to note that we do review this periodically. Thanks again for leaving your feedback.

"Great atmosphere, great people"

4.0

I worked at albelli full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of varied work, very good people, nice perks (like free Friday drinks)

Cons

Lots of red tape, so hard to innovate.

"Great learning curve working at Albelli!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

I have been working at albelli full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast growing, dynamic culture, international environment and good learning curve. Photo products are excellent quality. Location of course is a plus.

Cons

Limited growth, lack of vision/motivation for employees, too much stress on single thing. Gap between leadership and employees when it comes to accepting the change. No bonus, can be better at compensation.

Continue reading

"Full time Graphic Designer /"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Amsterdam

I have been working at albelli full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great location, Amsterdam Central Good compensation value Very professional and friendly environment

Cons

I have no negative comments to make so far.

February 1, 2018Talent Sourcer

Thank you for your positive feedback, we are happy that you enjoy the open and cordial culture of albelli!

"Very Stressful Job and Overwhelmed Management"

1.0
    Former Employee - Call Center Employee in The Hague
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at albelli full-time for less than a year

Pros

The products are interesting. One has the possibility of purchasing the company's products at discounted prices. Working hours can be arranged so that one takes off on weekdays if one works at week-ends.

Cons

Very high workload. Very stressful, especially with chats, which keep piling up. Huge backlog of e-mails. Management has little idea of what people are doing. Very difficult to take off between Christmas and New Year.

January 30, 2018Talent Sourcer

We regret you had such an experience and thank you for taking the time to share your opinion, this feedback is very valuable for us and helps us identify where we can improve. We are currently working on supporting our customer care team in a time of growing business and high demand for our products. We will take into account your feedback in order to improve working conditions, especially during the peak periods.

Found 57 reviews