iSelect Employee Reviews about "great people"

Updated 13 Mar 2020

3.8
Pros
  • "the free coffee will be a drawcard for some, personally I don't drink that much coffee, so I don't get my free beverage every day(in 14 reviews)

• "Great people, free coffee, and onsite parking(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "You have to work 6 days a week to make commission, nearly all team leaders can’t actually sell and don’t know what they are saying or training on(in 5 reviews)

• "No career progression, always hire from outside, no training(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "great people"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Awesome"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at iSelect full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Really good atmosphere, great people

Cons

Distance to travel to work if not in the area

"Worked for over a year"

1.0
    Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Cheltenham, Victoria

I worked at iSelect full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people Good work parties Decent environment to start with Comission used to be good when we started

Cons

Management ruin everything Place felt like a prison towards the end Way too much pressure put on staff Micro managment

Continue reading

"If you're an IT professional, there are much better opportunities elsewhere."

1.0

I have been working at iSelect

Pros

Great people, free coffee, and onsite parking. The onsite café does a sensational job.

Cons

The technology team lacks leadership, vision and strategy. People are treated like garbage, overworked, underpaid, and underappreciated. The company has huge plans for growth and a non- existant technology investment to enable it. Certain individuals in middle and senior managent (within the IT team) are not capable of performing their job.

Continue reading
  4. "Could be great when it decides who it wants to be"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

I have been working at iSelect full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people, and mostly non-political........ Excellent energy in the place with a great majority committed to outcomes and achievements. The most encouraging thing is how many of the team are willing to help each other learn and achieve targets.

Cons

In my time some serious leadership issues, although I believe their new CEO will be changing that in a big way. A very confusing business with way too much ego for the market position and a significant lack of strategic leadership in my time there. Huge Egos of the Senior Mgt team that are completely unjustified and born of naivety and insular thinking rather than tangible achievement. I believe this too will be changing.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews