Finding quality candidates is still the number one challenge for two-thirds of hiring managers*. In a tight labour market, you need all the help you can get — and that’s why Glassdoor has developed a suite of data analytics tools that make it easier to identify and attract your ideal candidates.
Companies that have claimed their Glassdoor profile by creating a Free Employer Account can access our basic tools — but additional, more detailed reporting is only available to those who’ve purchased an Enhanced Profile.
Employer Profile Activity
- See the number of people visiting your Glassdoor profile each month, which is a great way to gauge candidate awareness of your brand
- Use the time filter to see a specific timeframe
- Compare your traffic with that of your competitors**
- Print or share the reports easily with your co-workers**
- Gain some great insights and benchmarking data from our Candidate Influence Tracker**
- Examine the demographic breakdown of job seekers visiting your profile, including their education, years of experience, gender and age
- See the top five companies that candidates viewed before or after visiting your profile — these are usually the ones you’re competing against for top talent
- Monitor the top job titles that most interest candidates visiting your profile
- Identify candidates’ locations
- Compare your demographics data side-by-side with your competitors’**
- See how you stack up against your competitors for employee satisfaction across a range of areas: culture and values, work/life balance, senior management performance, compensation and benefits, and career opportunities
- Discover how employees rank you against your competitors for culture & values, work/life balance, senior management, compensation & benefits, and career opportunities
- Identify your ‘true’ employee value proposition as told by your employees
- Understand how your firm stack-ranks against the average across all 800K+ companies on Glassdoor and/or against specific commercial or talent competitors
Why Glassdoor Is a Powerful Tool for Recruiters >
Find out why Glassdoor candidates are more likely to be hired, and more likely to stay.
What You Can Do on Glassdoor for Free >
Discover how Glassdoor's Free Employer Account is the key to recruiting better candidates.
How to Create Job Ads That Convert >
Top 10 tips to help you craft the ultimate job ads to convert quality candidates into your company’s next star employees.
10 Reasons to Advertise Jobs on Glassdoor >
How Glassdoor helps hire informed candidates at scale.
*Aptitude Research Partners, August 2017
**Enhanced Profile customers only