- Update your company profile. Your company profile helps job seekers better understand your brand, mission and culture at a glance to determine if you’re the right match for them. Revise your logo, company description, CEO/MD listing and “Why Work For Us” sections, and post photos and company updates.
- Review your reviews. Consider what current and former employees write about you as free, actionable advice to optimise your interview or hiring process, improve your company culture, or possibly upgrade the benefits and perks your organisation offers.
- Respond to reviews. Promptly responding to reviews adds your perspective and demonstrates that you’re interested in feedback and are serious about employee satisfaction. Nearly two-thirds of US Glassdoor users agree their perception of a company improves after seeing an employer respond to a review.1
- Learn more about your candidates. Unlock access to free analytics like candidate demographics and engagement metrics for all the people who visit your profile to help you refine your recruiting efforts.
- Gain competitive intelligence. Get an accurate picture of which companies you compete against for talent and how you stack up against them.
- Dig deeper into job titles and descriptions. Find out which job titles are most appealing to job seekers visiting your Glassdoor profile by analysing which jobs are being clicked on most and which job descriptions perform best (and worst).
Why Glassdoor Is a Powerful Tool for Recruiters >
Find out why Glassdoor candidates are more likely to be hired, and more likely to stay.
The ROI of Employer Brand >
Learn why an authentic, well-defined employer brand is essential to recruiting and retaining quality talent in today’s market.
10 Reasons to Advertise Jobs on Glassdoor >
How Glassdoor helps hire informed candidates at scale.
How to Create Job Ads That Convert >
Top 10 tips to help you craft the ultimate job ads to convert quality candidates into your company’s next star employees.
Source: 1 Glassdoor.com U.S. Site Survey, August 2016