Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Getting the Interview

1,302 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details Initial interview was by phone with the HR Associate. After your first phone interview, you meet with the branch and/or area manager for a second interview. The final interview was with the area manager's boss (forgot his position) If you make it to the third interview, you basically have the job.

Interview Question – Questions about the company or scenarios. ex. " Describe a time when you...." Be prepared to ask questions at the end.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Driver Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details Very informal interview, essentially consisted of reviewing driving history and determining your best fit in regards to your schedule. Filled out paper application and background check forms and was offered the job a couple of days later after successfully passing the background check. Overall, a very easy and informal process and would recommend to younger applicants in school.

Interview Question – None; just basic customer service questions which were not even actually used too often in the driving end of the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable pay for all part-time new drivers of $8.00/hr

Norwalk, CT (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2013.

Interview Details I received a call from an Enterprise Recruiter. They wanted me to come down to interview. Office was shabby, people were aggressive, and I was waiting for 30 minutes after arriving on time.

I wouldn't want to wash cars all day anyway, but the interview was unnecessarily probing and arrogant. I was honestly relieved I could do more with my life.

Interview Question – Why would you succeed here with no sales experience?   Answer Question

Senior Customer Assistance Representative Interview

Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details 1st: Phone interview with HR manager 10-15 mins
2nd: Face-to-face interview with group/region/area manager 15-30 mins
---Official, stern and want to make sure you will be comfortable in a sales environment while it is also being customer is always right mentality.
---Be comfortable with yourself and try to connect with them on a personal level and it is a guaranteed offer.
---Not overly demanding on experience or education level, just need someone that can talk and be comfortable with talking with a lot of different kinds of people every day

Interview Question – Case scenarios where they will ask what you would do if a customer said or did something.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details -3 interviews
- Personal background questions

Interview Question – When you played sports what was the most you've ever scored?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable

Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details Meet with HR manager, Rental executive and an Area manager ( is the one making the final decision on your hiring process). Overall get called for three different in-person interviews. Pretty much they all stare at you with a blank face.

Interview Question – Why did you graduate in a non-business related degree?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Franklin, TN (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

Interview Details Interview process was wasn't bad- total of three interviews spread out over the course of about a month that included one on-site observation. There was a lot of overlap in the questions asked in the three interviews, and nothing particularly challenging. Additionally, all three conversations were with very genial employees, so the conversations for the most part were enjoyable.

Interview Question – There were no especially difficult questions, essentially they just covered basic interview questions- walking through your resume and asking why you think you'd be a good fit and where you want to be in five to ten years.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Middlesex, NJ (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2012.

Interview Details A typical new applicant does a phone interview, in person interview with recruiter, in person interview with area manager, shadowing of the branch and finally an interview with the regional rental manager.

Interview Question – All behavioral questions. Come prepared to give examples of previous experiences and how you handled them.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews and even third interviews.
Here's information on each step in the interview process, along with advice on the best way to handle each type of interview as you progress up the interview ladder towards a job offer.

Interview Question – What to expect from the company?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details The first round of interview is simple over the phone. Asked basic questions like how I found the internship and why I wanted to work for enterprise. They also asked about my driving records, if I have my license, any accidents in the past few years etc. Then the next step was an in person interview where they ask about your sales experiences.

Interview Question – The what would you do if....   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Videos

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car interview questions and advice. All 1,302 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees and interview candidates.