Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated 26 Jan 2015
1,664 Interview Reviews

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

The phone interview is the first and only interview I received from Enterprise. The recruiter who conducted the interview was nice and made me feel at ease over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had a difficult customer on a sale.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

4 interviews that take place over the course of a few weeks. All they really want to know is about your sales experience, your customer service experience, and what you know about the company. You also do a tour of one of the branches to see what a typical hour or two is like. Fairly easy interview process, just a bit time consuming. Think of times you did sales/ customer service. Tons of questions about being competitive.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

They actually called me and told me they were impressed with my resume and were eager to talk to me about the company and all it had to offer. It was great to know they were impressed with particular aspects of my resume such as my campus involvement. Many times, people look at your resume and just go for the interview, but Enterprise took the time to look at exactly what I have experience in and how those experiences can help me develop a career with the company.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

met at career fair through referrral which helps greatly, had interview with area manager and branch manager, final and 3rd interview with regional manager, all together the process and hiring took roughly 3 weeks time

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

fill out the application. got a call within 4-5 days. Phone interview and simple questions and then they schedule a interview in person if you pass. I think that if they payed more I would have said yes. The only thing that sucks is working such long hours and not getting payed enough

Interview Questions
    • The only thing they ask is if you are willing to work overtime tidious hours 7-630pm which I was not willing to do so I declined the job   View Answer

because the hours are way too long!

Management Trainee Interview

Multiple stages to the process. Very good experience. Very friendly, helpful, and upfront about the entire interview and work experience. Highly recommend any new, motivated individual to take a look at Enterprise.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

You will go through three interviews before you get hired. The first is a phone interview. Next will be with the district manager and the third with the regional manager. Each interview is about 30 minutes. Each interview gets more difficult, of course. I liked the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • How would you overcome an objection about the insurance?   View Answer

Graduate Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

very quick process, i had the phone interview, initial interview and branch visit within 1 week. communication between myself and HR was excellent, I received fast responses via email. They focus on customer service and sales experience the most which leads me to wonder if they really only just want sales people.

the average working week is 50 hours which is horrendous considering you get paid less than the average graduate salary.

I am visiting the branch soon for my final interview so i will be able to get a feel for the place. Need to think about whether to accept or decline if i do get an offer

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

They have a phone interview and then an interview with HR recruiter. Mine was Kledia and she is amazon and nice and very informative about the position. She was definitely a deciding factor about me wanting to join the company. And then you observe at a branch and interview with your potential area manager who goes into even more detail about the position.

No negotiation

Sales Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied on-line and was contacted via email a few days later to set up a face to face interview with the talent acquisition manager. A week later I interviewed with the Branch Manger and the Area Manager. It's been almost a week and I still have not heard back….

Interview Questions
    • You must have sales experience and the competitive spirit   Answer Question