Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated 23 Feb 2015
1,706 Interview Reviews

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I started off applying to the job online and within the week received a phone interview. The phone interview lasted around 15 minutes and asked questions related to your resume. After that I got called into another interview with an employee in the HR department. She asked many situational questions. "Have you ever dealt with an angry customer?" or "When have you needed to step up in a group scenario?" Simple questions. The last interview was with the branch you will potentially work with. The first hour I just went around and talked to all the employees. It was all just friendly conversation to see if I would fit in, not many work related questions. Then I was interviewed by that Branches Manager along with the Area Manager. Wanted to see what I knew before going into the interview and I was asked many questions about both Sales and Customer Service experience. Overall it was a pretty solid process.

No negotiation

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

It was pretty welcoming. There was an opportunity to go to the regional office for the first round. They shared a lot about the ability to be promoted. Very upfront, great benefits included.

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Quite long but very fair process. The online application is easy to fill out and doesn't take long. Afterwards there will be a telephone interview, which will be over very quick too and is just to see what you are currently doing, where you'd like to work etc. Afterwards you will be invited for a personal interview, mine was in Heathrow. This also didn't last longer than 30 minutes and was fine. I haven't heard back from them yet.

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied online and was then contact by the recruiter via email. She sent me some questions regarding the salary and hours. She then called me to set up and interview which lasted about an hour. She was very personable, funny, and made me feel comfortable. I now have a third interview at the actual branch I applied for.

Interview Questions
    • When have you needed to step up in a group scenario?
      What is your biggest weakness?
      Explain a time when you had an irate customer and how did you change their mind?
      Why Enterprise?

Answer Question
    No negotiation. No compensation for travels during the interview process.

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Phone interview was first. Once I got the face to face interview I was excited. The hiring recruiter was almost like pulling teeth. I still can't quite figure out why she would be in HR. Normal interview questions but she completely deterred me from the company making it sound long hard and miserable. I had high hopes but left the interview not so sure about Enterprise. Was offered a second face to face interview but declined. Wouldn't apply again.

Interview Questions
    • A specific time when you faced challenges?   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

4 stages. First is a phone screening with basic sales and experience questions. second is with a talent acquisition manager - also fairly easy. Third is the "make it or break it" with a regional manager - really must showcase sales knowledge. Fourth is with the VP

Sales Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied online and the next day I got an email from the Talent Acquisition Specialist to schedule a phone screening interview. The phone interview took place the following week. At the end of our conversation, I asked what the next step would be in the process and we scheduled an in-person interview for the next day. I met at the Area HQ with the Talent Acquisition Specialist and had a great conversation. I was contacted the next day to schedule the second interview with the Area Manager and again had another great conversation. The following day I got a call from the TAS to set up my final interview with the Branch Manager. When I arrived, I was told that a second Branch Manager would be joining us. Both of them made me feel very comfortable and relatable. The following week I got a call from the TAS asking how the final interview went and told me that as long as my background check cleared I would be offered the position. Everyone I have interacted with in the company so far has been great and I hope that it continues

Interview Questions
    • What makes a successful manager?   View Answer
    • Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    No negotiating.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied for the job online and a few days later followed up with a recruiter. I was asked to come in for an initial interview with the recruiter within the following week. The interview itself wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Most of the questions I was asked dealt with customer service, sales, and leadership experience so be sure that you are comfortable talking in depth about each of those experiences. The interviewer put me at ease and made me feel really comfortable.

Waiting to hear back from the recruiter about a second round of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you had to deal with an angry customer?
      What is your leadership experience?
      What qualities make up a good leader? How do you exemplify those qualities in your own leadership?
      Why do you want this job?

Answer Question

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

they called me for a Phone interview 2 weeks after i applied. it was a great interview process, and they asked me a couple of questions about sale experience, how you deal with a unsatisfied customer, ect.

Interview Questions
    • sale experience, how you deal with a unsatisfied customer.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Begins with phone interview to see if your personality will fit. Next interview is in-person with the hiring coordinator. Basic questions about customer service and sales experience. Second in-person interview is with the Area Manager that you would potentially work under. This can take anywhere from 30 mins to 1.5 hrs. In depth behavioral questions as well as why you would be a great fit for the company. Also some questions to assess if you did your research on the company's history. Final in person interview would be with the branch manager. Mine was just a formality so not sure what kind of questions they would ask someone who they haven't offered the job to yet.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of great customer service, example sales pitch, why do you want to work here?, etc.   Answer Question