Amazon.com
3.4 of 5 2,792 reviews
www.amazon.com Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

Positive Change

Safety Coordinator (Current Employee)
Shepherdsville, KY (US)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for more than a year

ProsI appreciate their focus and structure. It seems to me to be a very effective company. We've just recently begun making the transition to an Amazon run fulfillment center and the positive changes are already apparent.

ConsAny negative thing I would have to offer is in regards to the transition and that is not a fair assessment of other facilities.

Innovative company, smart people, no work-life balance

Category Leader (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA (US)

I worked at Amazon.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: Amazon employs the best and the brightest, the culture is… Cons: The Director-level management and above simply do not care how many hours you work or about development. They are managers, not leaders. Many of… Advice to Senior Management: Understand the value of productive employees with industry knowledge instead of hiring “smart people to figure it out”. MIT grads don’t’ have practical experience and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A really good place for new grad

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Amazon.com

Pros: fast-paced, working friendly,can learn a lot a lot Cons: I just stayed there for 7 month, so I do… More

There are newer reviews on Amazon.com.

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amazon.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Amazon.com CEO Jeff Bezos. All reviews posted anonymously by Amazon.com employees.