Computershare
www.computershare.com Abbotsford, Australia 5000+ Employees

Don't get stuck with this company!

Investment Service Representative (Former Employee)
Edison, NJ (US)

I worked at Computershare

ProsLots of training and ok pay.

ConsNo room for growth in fact its clear that if you get stuck in this call center you will die there. The head of HR in this office is a mess. She only cares about the "big bosses" and couldn't care less about the average employee. Management doesn't listen to suggestions or anything else. The place is a gray warehouse they turned into a call center with LOW morale. I feel bad for the great friends I made here and left behind because they are stuck in He. Micro management rules and the Quality team is a joke made up of reps who fail their own quality screening and never should have gotten the positions. This is more like a day care for adults then a career.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen your eyes! Some people are an asset to the company. Recognize them and there years of experience and take care of them, promote them, don't just stick them on the phone doing the same jobs you have temps do! Understand the abilities of your staff and use them to the fullest also get rid of dead weight, some people just dont get IT!

Horrible senior management

I have been working at Computershare

Pros: Decent benefits Some dedicated employees Better than most in the same industry Cons: Lack of communication No real direction Lots of "dead" weight No real vision Advice to Senior Management: Do more than buy companies No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Pretty stress free environment

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Computershare

Pros: Flexible schedule, almost all employees are out the door at 5pm. … Cons: Not a lot of growth opportunities and few and far between… Advice to Senior Management: Better career growth opportunities, better compensation packages to attract talent… More

There are newer reviews on Computershare.

Worked for Computershare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Computershare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Computershare CEO Stuart Crosby. All reviews posted anonymously by Computershare employees.