GFI Informatique
www.gfi.fr Paris, France 5000+ Employees

Disappointed review

Project Leader (Current Employee)
Toulouse (France)

I have been working at GFI Informatique

ProsIt is a very conservative company with sympathetic people and sometimes, some interesting projects. Great place if you don't want too invest too much in your day work.

ConsThe business is done with a very conservative attitude. Decisions are taken only when the risk has disappeared, that is almost always too late.
The great projects are spoiled by incompetent people that are in charge.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management should take a greater care of the employees, and truely reward according to the effort, not only the sales persons.

satisfied but disappointed

Programmer (Current Employee)

I have been working at GFI Informatique

Pros: wide variety of work, professional office, respectful staff, modern office, good base salary, stable middle management. modern equipment,… Cons: complex work, lack of understanding of work complexity by senior management, poor benefits, language barrier, frequent changes in ownership, long work hours, short vacation time,… Advice to Senior Management: give all the employees a sense of ownership, by actually… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A good opportunity to Grow

Systems and Network Administrator (Former Employee)
Lisbon (Portugal)

I worked at GFI Informatique full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Competitive salary and benefits. Strong and Stable company, reliable. Has strong partners in both the public and private sector, so you will get a job… Cons: The lack of projects made me staying with the company no longer possible. Promotions… Advice to Senior Management: Continue the good work you are doing in making this company big, however keep an eye on the workforce and invest in designing an effective… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on GFI Informatique.

Worked for GFI Informatique? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GFI Informatique reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GFI Informatique CEO Michel Beilin. All reviews posted anonymously by GFI Informatique employees.